Thanks SDN & Pre-Allo forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BeatrixKiddo

You guys have taught me a lot about the medical field and I'm glad to have you. God bless to [email protected](sp?) who refered me to this site. I thought it was going to be way over my head with medical lingo, but I think I fit in here and can really benefit from the informations. Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

You fit in here alright.
naughty.gif

P.S. Got any pics?

You guys have taught me a lot about the medical field and I'm glad to have you. God bless to [email protected](sp?) who refered me to this site. I thought it was going to be way over my head with medical lingo, but I think I fit in here and can really benefit from the informations. Thanks guys.

?

Members don't see this ad :)

Does this mean you're leaving?

i think brownboy would appreciate it if you took his email address off the internet, lest he be bombarded with "the next hot stock" tips.

Damn. Hoping to trade up for a new model troll, or at least a more original one.

i think brownboy would appreciate it if you took his email address off the internet, lest he be bombarded with "the next hot stock" tips.

ci@L1s for life.
also very happy that I have been pre-approved for about 500 loans. makes me confident bout med school loans.

ci@L1s for life.
also very happy that I have been pre-approved for about 500 loans. makes me confident bout med school loans.

those are good, but i'm personally hoping that guy in ghana who has all this money is going to get to me soon to pay for med school

Shut up and post the nudes already!!! ;)