Thanks to SMW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Badgerbabe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SMW,
I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me to contact AMCAS with my lawyer....one brief email from him, and I am verified a few days later. And his "fee" was simply that I take him out for a beer....I feel like I owe you one, too, or I'd still be sitting here unverified.
Thanks!!
Shannon

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Shannon, I'm guessing you go to UW-Madison... Mind if I ask which schools you applied to? Thanks in advance!

That's so weird, my lawyer's fee was also a beer the next time he was in town. muy interesante... :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Nickasarusrex (nice name btw),

I do go to Madison. I applied to UW (obviously), MCW, Mayo, Northwestern, Loyola, Rush, and Finch. I want to stay in the region, to stay somewhat accessible to my family.
Are you familiar with Madison?

Shannon

Okay, this is just too funny! So we are friends who do not talk often enough at the same school of FORTY THOUSAND STUDENTS!!! That is the funniest thing that has happened to me in a long time! Good luck, BadgerBabe! Call me and we'll do lunch!! Love ya, NicksRex. :D

TOO FUNNY!!!
I got your private message~ Check your email!
:D Shannon

It's a small world after all

(sorry, couldn't help myself; remember those Disney watches that played it...)

:)

Originally posted by Badgerbabe:
•Hey SMW,
I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me to contact AMCAS with my lawyer....one brief email from him, and I am verified a few days later. And his "fee" was simply that I take him out for a beer....I feel like I owe you one, too, or I'd still be sitting here unverified.
Thanks!!
Shannon•

Glad it worked for you too!! Best of luck with your applications. :)