thankyou note/letter format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lina123321

ralph: im a unitard
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a thankyou note/letter example that u sent to an interviewer; i suppose i have to send one out, but i dont want it to sound cheezy or lame...ha...

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat. Don't want to hurt my chances.

XYZ Medical School
Office of Admissions
Street Address
City, State 00000

Dear Dr. Doolittle,

Thank you for the opportunity February 12 to interview at XYZ Medical School. After attending the interview day meetings and learning about the school’s emphasis on .........., I feel my future plans as a physician coincide well with these goals.
I appreciate the amount of effort taken to acquaint me with your medical school. It is no wondering that XYZ's reputation as a top-tier medical school with a stellar faculty is justified. There is no doubt that I would receive excellent training in all facets that determine a top physician.
I feel XYZ Medical School is a good fit with my .... With the .... XYZ Medical School, I have no doubt ...
I look forward, Dr. Doolittle, to hearing from you when acceptances are handed out. Again, thank you for your hospitality and consideration.

Sincerely,
Desperate and Lonely

I'm in the same boat. Don't want to hurt my chances.

If your doing it to help your chances, then don't write the letter because it doesn't matter. But, if your parents raised you right and taught you to be polite.......WRITE THE LETTER.