• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

b-real

What, me worry?
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2001
at a place called vertigo
Status
Attending Physician
Any chance that the experimental passage is the 10 Q passage? I think I did ok on the other 8, but this passage sucked. Psychology passage, like 5 different researchers with conflicting data, etc... Any thoughts?

pratik7

15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
Atlanta, Ga
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
i think we had that passage on form ch... prob no that... significantly reduces the number of questions that actually are counted towards you score

jhk43

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Visit site
Status
b-real said:
Any chance that the experimental passage is the 10 Q passage? I think I did ok on the other 8, but this passage sucked. Psychology passage, like 5 different researchers with conflicting data, etc... Any thoughts?
same q on DM

that passage sucked. why was Dr. N___'s theory generally accepted?

About the Ads

frank51

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2003
Visit site
Status
I hope those 2 long ass passages weren't experimental, I spend a lot of time on them.

LUBDUBB

Freakaholic
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2002
Status
jhk43 said:
same q on DM

that passage sucked. why was Dr. N___'s theory generally accepted?

Dr.N's theory was generally accepted but the author thought the theory was $hizz

jhk43

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Visit site
Status
LUBDUBB said:
Dr.N's theory was generally accepted but the author thought the theory was $hizz
i forget the answer choices...

* brought in new science?
* cuz ethnologists approved it
* cuz it agreed with music theory
*forgot the 4th one...

About the Ads