• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

that old unreliable Duke shuttle

CaMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2003
CA
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    I have an interview at Duke coming up this week and am hoping for some quick advice about travel.

I did a search and over and over again everyone says the shuttle service is unreliable.

http://www.durham-nc.com/visitor/transportation/getting_around_taxicabs.php

at the bottom of this page it lists 3 shuttle services. I'm leaning towards Charlene's since she has a website and lists the rates etc. I'd appreciate it though, if anyone could tell me what shuttle service they used and how that worked for them. Is one service better than the others?

Apr 16, 2004
    Denver, CO
    1. Attending Physician
      I can't remember the name, but I took the shuttle that was listed on the Duke application website (at the bottom of the page on the right hand side, there's a bullet pointed list). They were very reliable, though they did cost $5 more than what Duke said they would. But they were on time, fast, friendly, and even took a little time to drive around Durham and show me a few things on my way into town.

tinkerbelle

10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 18, 2003
      Neverland
      1. Attending Physician
        bjackrian said:
        I can't remember the name, but I took the shuttle that was listed on the Duke application website (at the bottom of the page on the right hand side, there's a bullet pointed list). They were very reliable, though they did cost $5 more than what Duke said they would. But they were on time, fast, friendly, and even took a little time to drive around Durham and show me a few things on my way into town.

I think I took the same shuttle b/c i remember it cost $5 more than i thought it would. It was reliable. The shuttle showed up on time and got me to the airport fairly quickly.

Good luck on the interview CaMD :luck:

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.