That's Dr. Bounty to you!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woohoooooooooooooooooooooo!
I'm gonna be a doc!!!
Thank you keck thank you!!!!!!!!!I'm gonna go out to dinner and then drink heavily. Although everyone here has finals argh!

Members don't see this ad.

Doctor? Doctor. Doctor! DOCTOR!

I'd like to consult Dr. Bounty. Get your ass out of bed at 3 am, drive in, and attend to some beligerent, drunken a$$hole.

Welcome to our world....:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah bounty! :hardy: :clap: :hardy:

Originally posted by womansurg
Doctor? Doctor. Doctor! DOCTOR!

I'd like to consult Dr. Bounty. Get your ass out of bed at 3 am, drive in, and attend to some beligerent, drunken a$$hole.

Welcome to our world....:clap:
:laugh: Thanks, womansurg--one of the delights to look forward to! Congrats, Dr. Bounty! :clap: Cool you can stay in Cali!

yay bounty! :clap:

wish i had a better smiley for the occasion but i'm tired and lazy. congratulations to you!!!!

partytime.gif
Congrats Bounty! SDN Girls represent!
partytime.gif

Major congrats to you girlie :clap: :clap:

hehehe!! there was never any doubt, just a matter of time :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

Members don't see this ad :)
what did I tell you? WHAT DID I TELL YOU??

I told you you'd get an acceptance soon for your birthday present and look what happened!!

I said the same to RP and she got into CWRU. SEEE??? :D

I am so happy for you. You certainly deserve the best, and I firmly believe you will be one of the best docs representin women someday.

Salut, Dr. Bounty. :)

awesome! Now you can cancel all other interviews except Baylor, which is where you're going to come! :D

sweet bounty!!!!

good job. Now we must drink.......AGAIN !

Power to you, Bounty! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap:
:hardy:
Thats awesome!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

congrats! what school was it?

It was Keck School Of Medicine...aka, USC

By the way, CONGRATS!!! :D :D:clap:

congrats bounty. i thought keck was an awesome school, you definately deserve to be stoked. now the dreaded (but requisite) question: when did you interview and how did you find out you were going to be a usc-er? thanks

Way to go, Bounty!! :clap:

hey bounty, congrats!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
is this your top choice so far? if so, we may be classmates!

Congrats Dr. Bounty, kick some med school gluteus maximus.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: here is a five for ya!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: CONGRATS!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Bounty
I'm gonna be a doc!!!

These are the sweetest words said! They were the first words I said I after I opened my acceptance letter. :)

Congratulations, Dr.Bounty :) :) :clap: :hardy:

Tis the time to celebrate and no other time can be best than the this wonderful news that come around holidays!!!

I never doubted it for a minute! A very heartfelt congratulations from me...to you....

Congratulations Dr. Bounty! :hardy: