1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

that's it for me

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by sdnstud, Apr 15, 2004.

1. sdnstud

sdnstud 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

im not going to studying anymore...this is IT for me. im gonna spend my thursday and friday going out and relax a little bit. i need to rest my brain before saturday. good luck everyone...and in case i lack the courage to log on to sdn AFTER the mcat....good luck on your apps

2. DSM

DSM
    7+ Year Member

I'm still reading and studying some but I am winding down and I will completely leave every thing alone Friday....I think it is important for my brain to switch off for at least one day. I am not as intense as I have been about my studying over the past few weeks.....I can feel the butterflies relaxing..........

3. Sounds like a plan! Take a day or two off before the test, you'll definitely need the rest! There's only so much you can cram the day before, anyway.

4. jtorres

jtorres Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i kind of have to though. at first i was bad at PS so i put all my energy into that. i am getting good scores on PS now but i have blown off BS. thats what i will be working on tommorow and tonight.

5. UCLAstudent

UCLAstudent I'm a luck dragon!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm having trouble staying awake while studying tonight. I don't know if I should just call it quits until the real deal. I am also debating if I should do verbal passages tomorrow, but I keep asking myself how much could that really help me for Saturday?