1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

that's it for me

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by sdnstud, Apr 15, 2004.

1. sdnstud

sdnstud 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

im not going to studying anymore...this is IT for me. im gonna spend my thursday and friday going out and relax a little bit. i need to rest my brain before saturday. good luck everyone...and in case i lack the courage to log on to sdn AFTER the mcat....good luck on your apps

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DSM

DSM
    7+ Year Member

I'm still reading and studying some but I am winding down and I will completely leave every thing alone Friday....I think it is important for my brain to switch off for at least one day. I am not as intense as I have been about my studying over the past few weeks.....I can feel the butterflies relaxing..........

4. Sounds like a plan! Take a day or two off before the test, you'll definitely need the rest! There's only so much you can cram the day before, anyway.

5. jtorres

jtorres Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i kind of have to though. at first i was bad at PS so i put all my energy into that. i am getting good scores on PS now but i have blown off BS. thats what i will be working on tommorow and tonight.

6. UCLAstudent

UCLAstudent I'm a luck dragon!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm having trouble staying awake while studying tonight. I don't know if I should just call it quits until the real deal. I am also debating if I should do verbal passages tomorrow, but I keep asking myself how much could that really help me for Saturday?