That's it. I've officially finished studying.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bhavesh

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried to do a PS passage today, and felt pretty good going through it, but when I got my grade, I found that I went DOWN 3 points!. :eek:

I went through the explanations, and found that despite knowing the right answer, seeing the right answer, and aiming to select it, I wasn't filling in the right bubble. And I've never had problems with gridding in the past.

I think once you get to the point that you make careless mistakes, without knowing it, it's time to stop.

I could probably learn more by finishing aamc FL#8, and go over the solutions, but not if I'm going to lose my very basic ability to answer questions.

My mind is deceiving me. Physically, I feel fine. But mentally, I've lost something :confused:

So that's it. I'm done. Throwing in the towel.

[/rant] And sorry for making, yet, ANOTHER one of these "I'm done with studying", threads. I'm just so angry that I went down 3 points in ONE section.

Members don't see this ad.

hahaha, ive been "done studying" for about 3 days now. Well compared to how hard i was hitting it for 12 weeks. I spend about 4 hours a day reviewing this week. 1hour each subject covering my weaknesses and then i did a full verbal exam everyday in 3 passage pieces. Very relaxing compared to how I was studying before. Only like 36hours left im pretty relaxed. You should relax too. Give your mind a break. When I ran track we used to run really hard all year long but the week before the meet we would take things easy and the two days before the race we would do some really short stuff and get out and relax for the big day.

its is 12:20 am and i am DONE-ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (laguna beach reference, if any of you watch that ridiculous show)

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

NilamPatel said:
its is 12:20 am and i am DONE-ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (laguna beach reference, if any of you watch that ridiculous show)

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

Haha I watch Laguna Beach, even though I don't really enjoy it.. anyway, I am officially "DONE-ZOOOO" as well... I wish everyone good luck tomorrow :)

Members don't see this ad :)
oh gosh i've been done since monday, i couldn't take it anymore. i took my last practice exam that day and since then i've spent maybe 1-2 hours each day reviewing the notes i made over the previous weeks on my weak areas. my brain really needed a rest and i think i did myself more of a favor than not by taking these last few days "off". today i'm going to the spa and do the first nice thing for myself all summer! haha

ndnenigma said:
Haha I watch Laguna Beach, even though I don't really enjoy it.. anyway, I am officially "DONE-ZOOOO" as well... I wish everyone good luck tomorrow :)

:laugh:

i watch that show too, along w/every other crap reality show out there (i'm a loser, i know). lc is so desperate for stephen! :oops:

Wow, i cant wait until 2morrow nite. I finally get to have an 8 day summer vacation. It seems like i went right from spring semester finals into this aweful test.

gotgame83 said:
Wow, i cant wait until 2morrow nite. I finally get to have an 8 day summer vacation. It seems like i went right from spring semester finals into this aweful test.

i totally feel you..... i get 2 more days than you do.. hehe september 1st.. what should i do??... ahhh i'm soo excited.. not for the test but for hte 10 days behind..

Well for starters my alarm will not be going off at 5:45am. If anyone calls me prior to 10am i will hurt them. I will start working out again. I will have numerous beverages with very attactive females. I will eat whatever I want. And did i metion sleep

gujuDoc said:
Hmmmm totally random and non MCAT related, but Donkey Kong was one of my favorite super nintendo games when I was younger. :laugh: :laugh:

ME TOO!!! its so nice to take my books off my bed and my desk and place them on my bookshelf and hopefully, NEVERRRRRRRRR have to look at them again!!

Misty said:
:laugh:

i watch that show too, along w/every other crap reality show out there (i'm a loser, i know). lc is so desperate for stephen! :oops:

Haha yea she is....did you see her bday in mexico, stephen put the do not disturb sign on the door? I'm addicted to reality shows too... do you watch real world?

ndnenigma said:
Haha yea she is....did you see her bday in mexico, stephen put the do not disturb sign on the door? I'm addicted to reality shows too... do you watch real world?

real world austin?

NilamPatel said:
ME TOO!!! its so nice to take my books off my bed and my desk and place them on my bookshelf and hopefully, NEVERRRRRRRRR have to look at them again!!
Whats even better is to realize that you may never have to know some of those topics again.....stoichiometry, physics in general(unless you are trying to explain it to your children), and pretty much most of gen chem. And you are never subject to reading the driest topics in those verbal passages ever again.

IgweEmeka said:
Whats even better is to realize that you may never have to know some of those topics again.....stoichiometry, physics in general(unless you are trying to explain it to your children), and pretty much most of gen chem. And you are never subject to reading the driest topics in those verbal passages ever again.

haha well i might need chemistry and organic for biochem and p chem which i still have to take, but after that...i won't need it!!

Me too! I'm so excited to be taking a break. Although I will probably take my bio book along and look at it over lunch tomorrow.

Good luck, guys! We've earned a little vacation after tomorrow! let's all meet here and breathe a big collective sigh of relief tomorrow night.

ndnenigma said:
yep... real world austin is awesome... Danny's comin back on the show next week ;)

ohhh i didnt know that, i geuss Mel is going to be happy (i.e. prob have sex with him...... :rolleyes: )hahaha
Danny has had it rough, the fight after the bar, then the eye surgery, and then his mom passing away. And he found out on Valentines day.....

jon stewart said:
ohhh i didnt know that, i geuss Mel is going to be happy (i.e. prob have sex with him...... :rolleyes: )hahaha
Danny has had it rough, the fight after the bar, then the eye surgery, and then his mom passing away. And he found out on Valentines day.....

I know... that guy has had the worst luck!.. .haha yeaa, Mel is gonna jump on him.. he'll get a lot of action for sure :oops:

Thats it, I'm done too. I know there is stuff I wish I knew better. But gotta just go in and hope for the best!