The 04/13/2012 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jgalt42

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has made this yet, although I also know that Friday the 13th usually isn't the ideal date for taking such a daunting exam.

Anyone else taking it on this date?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm surprised no one has made this yet, although I also know that Friday the 13th usually isn't the ideal date for taking such a daunting exam.

Anyone else taking it on this date?
I am taking it as well and like you are quite surprised that no one has contributed to this thread. We should maybe change the thread name to "The Official 4/13/2012 MCAT club"?

I can't believe there is 1 month and 4 days left!

In any event, good luck to you, I wish you all the best.

I was just about to make a thread in regards to this date. Funny story, it never occurred to me that that day would be Friday the 13th until now.

Luckily, I'm not superstitious.

Anyways, I'm starting to stress. My verbal is in the tank. If I can get it up to a 10, I should be great. I just took AAMC 4 and got PS12 VR7 and BS13. Nothing I'm doing is working for verbal.

I took the MCAT once and ended up voiding my score at the last instant. It's go time now, not voiding this time, no matter what.

Members don't see this ad :)
Count me in too! I think the thread name should be changed so that there is the word "Official" in it.

Damn, I just took AAMC 6 and my score dropped :confused:. I had just taken AAMC 5 a couple of days ago and scored PS12 VR9 BS12, and today I got PS9 VR8 BS12. I don't know what happened. Time to reassess PS and VR.

:(