***\\\The 100K mark... a call to the lurkers///***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Cheehoo, almost there. Register you ingrates!!! I know you're all dying to. Believe me, it is so much better to post and let my feelings out here than it is to just read the stuff. *sniff* I love you people. *sniff*

Yeah, come on you 127 guests who are lurking right now. We're referring to you. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
We'll get there on Match day in a few days and the post-match scramble. Bets anybody?

Wow, that's a lot of people! :eek:

$5 we get there on match day or soon after.

REGISTER YOU LURKER rat bazzzztids! :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
And after that, im totally running soaked in beer and drunk to hug you Bananaface. Don't think you're getting away scot free :smuggrin:

Is it fair to assume that everyone in medicine knows SDN?

Unfortunately, no.

There are plenty of people in medicine that do not know of SDN and NEED TO.

I remember two girls who were going through the application cycle last year who were in sore need of extra resources like SDN. Neither understood the importance of applying early, what DO schools were, or any of the basic tips that is handed out on SDN here. I pointed the site out to them and neither one took advantage of it. Sad to say, neither got into med school. :(

At my med school, there aren't that many people who knows of SDN either, because to them, going to an online forum for something as important as med school seems as foolish as going online for medical advice. Plenty of people have no idea about how matching works, or even what the boards consists of. All well.

wow, almost 100k registered :eek:
i wonder how many of those are trolls :)

Unfortuantely no, but I know of some pretty interesting and well known people on these sites that you wouldn't of had thought otherwise. I also was recognized at both my interviews (one post interview and he PMed me, and the other was at the interview) so its safe to say a good amount of people kwow it. Its by far one of the best known medical resource websites out there as it does manage to cover alot of ground on SDN :D

No Speedos- I will be wearing a leotard. :laugh:

go to sleep! at least i have an excuse for being up so late....well, sort of....okay, actually my experiment was done about half an hour ago and i'm now just wasting time....

.....but seriously....go to sleep!!!!!

I never sleep :laugh:

actually its hell week for me. just had a med biochem exam today, have a pharmacology exam later today and then med biochem cumulative on friday...honestly who schedules two exams in the same class in the same week. :confused:

at least its spring break for me next week :D

Grr! Creating new threads should be done to enlighten the world, or oneself. :eek: Not for shameless promotion of messaging boards :mad:

Just wait until I report this to the proper autharatayees :scared:

Anywayz, 100K? It's just a number, ppl. :cool:

Anyway, g'luck to all during March Madness (applies to both MS0's and MS4's) ;)

:D :D :D :D :D

I wonder if I will win the bet about when we will hit the 100,000. We could make SDN a drinking game- every new user that signs up (of course this requires a constatn refresh) requires everyone to chug a beer :laugh: