The 3rd year of med school

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by Greg Nicholson, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Greg Nicholson

Greg Nicholson Junior Member

I just graduated from med school at the University of Virginia and am now a psychiatry intern at UCLA. For anyone who's interested, I have written a novel based loosely on my experiences as a 3rd-year med student. The book is available at:

http://users.starpower.net/lnich/thirdyear

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. LoneSEAL

LoneSEAL Senior Member

Cool! I'm just halfway through reading the account of the surgery rotation where you're or rather Jeff Pierce is paging the anesth attending to get the ccs of blood loss...hilarious stuff...also very instructive...:D:clap:

4. Amy

Amy Animal Lover
    Physician

Attending Physician
    Isn't it against SDN policy to post the same message in more than one forum?? :rolleyes:

5. limit

limit Molesting my inner-child

Give the guy a break, he wrote a novel and is trying to share it free of charge with everyone on the forum. Since some people only read one particular forum, I see nothing wrong with him spreading the word accordingly. :rolleyes:

6. Neurogirl

Neurogirl Resident Extraordinaire

How pathetic! I'm sorry I wasted my time reading this diatribe. I found the authors' spoiled, self centered attitude really offensive. His whining and ranting was not only infuriating but sad. What a waste...not only was he miserable, but he probably took a seat from someone who REALLY wanted to be a physician. He should have gone to business school!:mad: By the way...Janice didn't make him look bad...he did that all by himself!:p