The Adventures of Harbster Thread - the comic writer is feeling super organized today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
He should be forgiven because he means no harm. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

AndyMilonakis said:
Which character would you like to be the focused on character in the next episode of The Adventures of Harbster?

C3PO (yaah)
R2D2 (andy)
Ewok (deschutes)
Geddy won Kenobi (geddy)
bananamidala (bananaface)
Harbster the wookie (harbster)
Princess Leia (stormjen)
Darth Vader (cytoborg)
Dr. Dean (he doesn't really count since he just made a cameo appearance)

Did I forget anyone?
YES! :mad:

DrYo12 said:
that's because you haven't been made into a character yet...that is in progress.

when i said, "did i forget anyone?" i was referring to the characters that were already assigned prior to today!

chill out, you are still an andymilonakis groupie...rest assured, you will get your character :)

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
that's because you haven't been made into a character yet...that is in progress.

when i said, "did i forget anyone?" i was referring to the characters that were already assigned prior to today!

chill out, you are still an andymilonakis groupie...rest assured, you will get your character :)
:D

Just remember, I am the ORIGINAL AndyMilonakis groupie! :love:

Today the sky was gray, but sometimes...

AndyMilonakis said:
yes...the writer of this comic likes the idea of EvoDevo being Jabba the Hut. this particular writer still deliberates on whether yaah should be forgiven of his past transgression regarding that picture.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Part4final.jpg

Alas, the wookie, Harbster, could not defeat the evil cytoborg. Cytoborg went on to make sweet sweet SWEET love to Amidala. Amidala had twins. One boy and one girl. She named them Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. Now why would Amidala name one Luke and the other Princess? It don't make any sense to me. If you ask me, that's pretty ******ed. Anyways, the end. TAH-DAH!

Making these comics is pretty frickin' hard...I'm gonna stick to the lightsaber fights between the Mr and Little Miss characters.

Unless anybody has ideas for future comics...The comic writer opens the forum to requests.

Thanks for watching! :D

"Me bah deschutes ah la dee dah teaser!" I'm reading as "Evo like men in pain".

Man that ewok. Sure keeps a grudge. But I'll have to say, cautery beats deodorant at getting to the root of the problem.

yaah said:
Excellent use of Jabba speak, I must say. Poor Evo. :laugh:
I never really had Jabba speak down good; I only know him to say "ooh tah" and "solo". Instead of thinking of a suitable complete sentence for Jabba to say, I abandoned creative licence and used a stupid filler phrase as "la dee dah" in there. Jabba doesn't say "la dee dah." :laugh: Oh well, thanks for the compliment. And yes, poor Evo. I think Jabba pwns Jar Jar Binks however. Jar Jar was the most annoying character on Star Wars. You know that after Episode 1 came out, the Star Wars fans were protesting the presence of Jar Jar. Somebody even went out of their way to edit the film by removing all footage and traces of Jar Jar thereby infuriating George Lucas. And George Lucas even got death threats because of his creation of that character. Interesting.

bananaface said:
Woo Hoo! I just got laid!

TAH-DAH!
Banana and cytoborg sitting in a tree.... TAH-DAH!
Yes you got laid. Your valentines day wish came true.
Hi, my name is cupid. I also have mad bow-n-arrow skillz. I shot you and cytoborg in the bum.

deschutes said:
"Me bah deschutes ah la dee dah teaser!" I'm reading as "Evo like men in pain".

Man that ewok. Sure keeps a grudge. But I'll have to say, cautery beats deodorant at getting to the root of the problem.
Did you notice that you are actually targeting the SAME armpit that tried to do you in last time? In any case, ewoks are creatures whose trust and friendship must be earned as they are inherently distrusting. Once befriended, they are actually cool creatures. However, once you piss off an ewok, the trust is immediately abandoned and the ewok vows to strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger.

Which Mr and/or Little Miss characters would you like to see fight it out in the next strip?

Members don't see this ad :)
:love:

I get to be a bad guy AND in a light sabre fight with banana....

*sigh* :love:

reference to Monty Pyton...+5 points for AndyMilonakis!

jeff2005 said:
I think a corn-loving sexualy-confused character is in order.

Hey baby, is that corn in the form of grits? ;)

joedogma said:
Its just a flesh wound!
"Oh what are you gonna do? Bleed on me?"

"The Black Knight always wins! ... I am invincible!"
"You're a loony."

AndyMilonakis said:
Nice avatar there Evo. Suits you quite nicely, I must say.
why is it that Evo's avatars are always smoking a cigarette? :confused:

DrYo12 said:
why is it that Evo's avatars are always smoking a cigarette? :confused:
Because it makes the wimmens hotttttttttt..

seriously. it does. :confused:

EvoDevo said:

it does, doesn't it. :mad:

Why can't a book in hand and glasses make the wimmens hot?

EvoDevo said:

Not!! I refused to even date someone who smoked - what a disgusting smelly habit. Smart, well-read guys are the hot ones. :thumbup:

AndyMilonakis said:

Would you please kill the wookie already! I can't bear the pain...you even have a 2 foot ewok beating on me! :(

Harbster said:
Would you please kill the wookie already! I can't bear the pain...you even have a 2 foot ewok beating on me! :(
it's up to deschutes when you need to expire.

yaah said:
Damn married people. Sheesh. :laugh:
Yeah! Why is it that the few women I've met in the last few weeks are all married?

OK I feel old.

Yeah, well my sister who is younger than me got married last summer. And our cousin who is a year younger than her is getting married this summer. And our other cousin who is two years younger than her is engaged. I am going to be like my weird uncle who is the black sheep of family because he went to MIT and Stanford and got a PhD in geophysics. (because he is not married).

Speaking of feeling old, my 22 year old classmate and her boyfriend just celebrated their FIVE YEAR dating anniversary yesterday. I am so behind! :laugh:

Oh yeah, and one of the girls in the class above me was in the student lounge freaking out after finding a gray hair. Apparently, she thinks this means she could go into menopause at any moment. She's maybe 30 years old. :rolleyes:

bananaface said:
Oh geez. You suffered horribly by not having any of your classmates get knocked up in high school.

I think one girl did. She left under very mysterious circumstances in the middle of art class, never to return again.

bananaface said:
I wish I had gray hairs. I think they look cool.
I have one grey hair for every month of med school that I endure. And they are extremely visible when one (a) has dark hair, and (b) is 5' 1".

Some of them are actually zebra i.e. black-white-black.

I wonder what this says - either that the melanocyte responsible dies before being replaced by another viable cell after a certain period of time (hence the middle white band), or it took a rest for a bit before deciding to keep chugging along.

stormjen said:
Girl, just flash your boobies, then you'll be a bimbo too. It's really that easy.
I have no boobies to flash :oops:

DrYo12 said:
Why can't a book in hand and glasses make the wimmens hot?
It does! The David Duchovny Estrogen Brigade went a little nuts after Mulder was first sighted in glasses.

I agree - smoking is SO NOT hot. Even the smell of the cautery starts me coughing.

Harb I'm not thwacking you. I'm electrocuting your armpit. You're enjoying it as much as I am. But that is unfortunately how Andy has left us.

yaah said:
I think one girl did. She left under very mysterious circumstances in the middle of art class, never to return again.
Well, had she left mysteriously in the middle of history class, I would have just said that her parents took her to Disneyland. Bit, since it was art class, it's a sure thing that she was knocked up. In fact, I heard it was your baby. :eek:
deschutes said:
Harb I'm not thwacking you. I'm electrocuting your armpit. You're enjoying it as much as I am. But that is unfortunately how Andy has left us.
Since when do pathologists perform electrolysis? :confused:

bananaface said:
Since when do pathologists perform electrolysis? :confused:
I'm not electrolysing him. That would take too long. I am merely cauterizing the scent glands in the armpit nearest to me so that my life is less miserable standing at such close quarters to said armpit.

P.S. I'm not a pathologist. Yet.

bananaface! :D

bananaface said:
He must smell mighty nasty for the burning flesh scent to be more pleasant than this BO. Wouldn't a bath and delousing have been more effective? :smuggrin:
I was only provided with a teaser :(

Had I the resources to a bath I would take one myself!

Why can't you all enjoy the comics for what they're worth...always having to overanalyze things. Geez, I didn't put in THAT much thought when I made them. :laugh:

We just had a showing of Team America earlier today. I have to say that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are two individuals that I admire and look up to. The movie is so filled with random spontaneous humor bits and I will always aspire to make people laugh at their level.

deschutes!

Andy!

Team America is another one of those movies that I should have but never did see. I wonder what my grandmother would think of that movie. She liked Spongebob Squarepants because he had no pants. Are there any pantsless characters in this movie?