the AMCAS is annoying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QuantumMechanic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for example, when you want to type in "Academic Honors" it wants you to give a specific month and year. Well I want to put in ****ing Dean's List and other awards I have received over the course of the past few years under one heading (as suggested by all those threads from adcomm members regarding the activities section). I hate "required" fields!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

quantummechanic said:
for example, when you want to type in "Academic Honors" it wants you to give a specific month and year. Well I want to put in ****ing Dean's List and other awards I have received over the course of the past few years under one heading (as suggested by all those threads from adcomm members regarding the activities section). I hate "required" fields!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

quantummechanic said:

:smuggrin: :smuggrin: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

you just wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
quantummechanic said:

well, don't worry.... that's as hard as it gets. i mean, after all, inputting your course work is a synch. ;) trust me.

quantummechanic said:
It requires you to put in a begin/end month and year - but, who said it had to be specific? I had activity blocks that had a begin date of January, 2000 and an end date of December, 2005 (or something like that) and then I just listed how many times I'd been on the Dean's list and other "miscellaneous" activities that didn't deserve a separate entry as an activity. Those specific dates frustrated me, too, but I short-circuited that puppy in a hurry.