The Berkeley Review MCAT Complete Set (Will Break Up)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guidedwaves

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
NOW SOLD

My Ebay Feedback (100% Positive, 198 ratings): [Link Removed]

I have up for sell the Complete Set (10 books) of Berkeley Review MCAT books. I would prefer to sell them as a set, but will break them apart. If you want to check a certain page and/or anything, please let me know :), it is not a problem. I can't seem to find where the edition is listed for these books, but I would have to say they are the 2007 or 2008 edition. If you know where to look, I will be happy to do so for you.

Biology Part 1: Condition is fair, has writing/highlighting. Some later pages are loose/out of bound.
Biology Part 2: Great Condition, was able to find two circled words in pencil.

General Chemistry Part 1: Good Condition, has some pencil writing
General Chemistry Part 2: Great/like new Condition, was not able to find any marks

Organic Chemistry Part 1: Good Condition, has writing/highlighting
Organic Chemistry Part 2: Great Condition/Like New

Physics Part 1: Great Condition, some pencil markings
Physics Part 2: Great Condition, some pencil/highlighting

Writing Sample: Like new

Verbal Reasoning: Like New

A LOT LOT LOT of paper handouts. It is literally a huge stack of hand outs with extra information/questions/formulas/etc. I wrote on some of them, but it is a huge amount. I really consider the handouts a bonus to the set. I am not able to check each hand out due to the volume of them. Some handouts might be missing a page here and there.

$old for the Whole set, including a lot of handouts

If you would like an individual book/etc, please PM an offer or Email me

Please PM me (Offers welcome) or email me at [removed]

IMG_7315.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: