The Berkeley Review (TBR) and Exam Krackers (EK) MCAT Study Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jc2699

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What better way to celebrate finishing the MCAT than to sell all of your books?!

I have the full Berkeley Review set as well as Exam Krackers books and all are in great condition. The BR books were purchased from another SDN user a few months ago for more than I plan (and expect) to get out of them, but they were free of markings when I received them and are still in that condition. All Exam Krackers books were purchased new from Amazon and have no writing inside them. Details about the books I have available are below:

The Berkeley Review (TBR) Biology Parts I/II
TBR Physics Parts I/II
TBR Gen Chem Parts I/II
TBR Organic Chem Parts I/II
Exam Krackers 101 Verbal Passages
Exam Krackers 7th Edition MCAT Biology
Exam Krackers 1001 Questions in Physics
Exam Krackers 1001 Questions in General Chemistry
Exam Krackers 1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry
Kaplan Review Books + Quicksheets
Other random study items (no cost for these since they were given to me for free, but I’ve heard they cost around $30 a piece…)

I followed the SN2 study plan with these books and it worked great for me! I also have a full Kaplan set available from the course I took before doing the self-study plan. While I didn’t use these books to study for the test this time around, they do have a lot of useful information and the Quicksheets are invaluable for referencing important concepts/formulas.

I am willing to ship these books anywhere and prefer payment by PayPal. PM me with questions and offers – I’ll consider each and every reasonable offer. I understand that the cost to study for this exam and paying for medical school can be expensive and would like to save you some money, if possible. The books listed above (and the Kaplan course) cost me upwards of $2500, so please keep that in mind when sending me offers for the books. I’m not trying to make all of my money back, but being able to go buy a celebratory drink would be nice :)

Members don't see this ad.

Do you know the editions of the TBR books?

The Berkeley Review (TBR) Biology Parts I/II
TBR Physics Parts I/II
TBR Gen Chem Parts I/II
TBR Organic Chem Parts I/II
Exam Krackers 101 Verbal Passages
Exam Krackers 7th Edition MCAT Biology
Exam Krackers 1001 Questions in Physics
Exam Krackers 1001 Questions in General Chemistry
Exam Krackers 1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry

How much do you want for all those?
And what editions are they?
What did you make on the MCAT? :D

All books have been sold! Thanks and happy studying!