The Berkeley Review (TBR)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NephrologyMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took TBR class in berkeley and it was AMAZING. Instructors, handouts, practice exams are all amazing. I took TBR's CBT1 and i scored a 34 12 12 10 (2pts from 11 in physical) but i thought the verbal was a bit easy. How telling is TBR exam one for the level of the real MCAT and which would you all say is the most accurate. This is obv for anyone who has taken them all + exam

Members don't see this ad.

the first one is unrealistic. the other ones are much harder.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took TBR class in berkeley and it was AMAZING. Instructors, handouts, practice exams are all amazing. I took TBR's CBT1 and i scored a 34 12 12 10 (2pts from 11 in physical) but i thought the verbal was a bit easy. How telling is TBR exam one for the level of the real MCAT and which would you all say is the most accurate. This is obv for anyone who has taken them all + exam

The verbal on exam 1 is not realistic at all. The rest are pretty good.

For CBT1, are the physics and BS up to par?

Yes, they are pretty hard. Some people say BR exams are tougher than the real deal, but after what I saw in January, I beg to differ-it is the same difficulty as the real thing. If you're doing well on these exams, you'll be ready for the real MCAT.

awesome. Yea i thought the VR was too easy on CBT 1, i usually score 9-10, and i scored a 12. but the bio was the same as i usually score (12-13) and the PS was a bit harder i got a 10, and i usually score 11 or so