1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

The Berkley Review Book Set

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by MCATKINGS, Sep 28, 2017.

1. MCATKINGS

Vendor Verified Account 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    **If you are seeing this post I am still interested.**

I offer a great buying and selling experience for both those who chose to buy and sell books from me. If you are looking to sell any of your books or buy/trade any of your books please message me.

What I am looking to buy:

I am looking to buy The Berkley Review Bookset
    Copyright: 2017, 2016, 2015. NOTHING EARLIER.

What I am looking for:

Condition: Like-New, 2017-2018
    Price: $270 shipped for the entire set of 10, $190 shipped for the set of 8, otherwise $40 per set of 2.

Condition: Very Good - small notes, highlights. Passages are still untouched. 2017-2018
    Price: $250 shipped for the entire set of 10, $170 shipped for the set of 8, otherwise $35 per set of 2.

Condition: Acceptable/Poor - Heavy highlighting, notes, and markings in passages/answers. This includes passages that have been erased. 2017-2018
    Price: $90 shipped for the entire set of 10, $70 shipped for the set of 8, otherwise $10 per set of 2.

Payment: I pay via Paypal, Venmo, Apple Pay, SquareCash (Cash App).

Full details can be found here: Buying All MCAT Books - The Berkeley Review (TBR), Examkrackers (EK), Kaplan, Princeton

Thanks for your interest.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 MCATKINGS, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  2. OP
    OP
    MCATKINGS

Pre-Medical
    I do take other condition books for pricing that is in the middle of the above.

Shipping information can be found at: reddit.com/r/premedforsale/wiki/shipping

Payment is upon arrival.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 MCATKINGS, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  3. OP
    OP
    MCATKINGS

Pre-Medical
    bump

4. Agentcross

Verified Account

Pre-Medical
    commenting to remember to message when i get home