The BEST weight loss program: applying to Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Comet208

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Dental School application process, it is the best weight loss program that I have ever heard about!!!
If you ever want to loose weight just apply to dental school. Those who have border line grades know what I am talking about. I have lost more than 20 pounds since I have submitted my AADSAS application; not to mention how much I lost while studying for DAT (and I did not at all need to loose any).

You don?t only loose weight in the process; you also loose hair, money, friends, and sleep.

Anyone want to second that??

Comet

Members don't see this ad.

I was under the impression that anorexia nervosa was the best weight loss program.

:clap:

My hairs just turn grey at the speed of light during the application process. I actually gained weight while I studied for the DAT. Because we team up in the dorm and eat together after our DAT class in the evening, here at UCSF. It's like heaven kind of DAT. :clap: :clap:
We even had our DAT instructor came in to our apartment at night for tutor section and we always had food with that.
Now, it's the deposit money that's coming makes me lose weight.
:D ;)
T