The Big Creighton/Omaha Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
gbleeker said:
Ok gdbaby, so tell me.. what were you opinions of Creighton honestly?

I haven't interviewed at a TON of other schools, especially the "big name" schools (although I feel that name is not everything -- rather it is what you do when you yourself get into any school) so I was curious, especially since you are applying to several schools, what you thought?
This school fit my personality to a "T". Everyone was so nice and super funny, including Dr. Nipper, the Asst. Dean of admissions. there seemed to be a real desire to see everyone succeed. I like the patient interaction by week 3. I liked the M2 Buddy program. When I was there, the M2's were spending 4 hours in the cadaver lab prepping the M1's for a mock practical exam they took that night. When I went up to the student lounge there were tons of little gifts from the M2's(mostly alcohol--which I appreciated) to the M1's to celebrate their first two finals that week.

The other thing I liked was how much the administration listened to their students. As a 30+ year-old, it would be nice to be treated like a human being.

I anxiously await their response.

Members don't see this ad.

gdbaby said:
This school fit my personality to a "T". Everyone was so nice and super funny, including Dr. Nipper, the Asst. Dean of admissions. there seemed to be a real desire to see everyone succeed. I like the patient interaction by week 3. I liked the M2 Buddy program. When I was there, the M2's were spending 4 hours in the cadaver lab prepping the M1's for a mock practical exam they took that night. When I went up to the student lounge there were tons of little gifts from the M2's(mostly alcohol--which I appreciated) to the M1's to celebrate their first two finals that week.

The other thing I liked was how much the administration listened to their students. As a 30+ year-old, it would be nice to be treated like a human being.

I anxiously await their response.

I'm glad you liked it! Hope to see you there, I started a class thread if you are interested!