The Brown waitilist...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

transmetropol

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...is killing me.

Has anyone who interviewed after the second round heard anything?

Members don't see this ad.

I hear you. Still waiting with no new news here as well.

no news here either. Any idea about a timeline?

Members don't see this ad :)
No idea. I am beginning to hate the status page though...

Hey at least we're in it together. Im going to call tomorrow and see what I can find out. Ill keep you guys posted:)

I thought the adcom was going to meet today. I have no real clue though. Anyone?

...Sometime in April, but they won't say when

I was told April 6 in an earlier e-mail, but it was tentative at that point.

I called yesterday and got nowhere...<sigh> April 6th it is then.

why do mexicans have their own waitlist?

I wonder if they will let us know our standing on the waitlist after a while... that would be helpful...

what are you talking about mexicans have thier own waitlist....is that a joke? (Im not mexican)

what are you talking about mexicans have thier own waitlist....is that a joke? (Im not mexican)

It was a troll making a racist remark....but I see he's already managed to get himself banned.

Best of luck to everyone waiting to hear!!! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody hear anything yet?

today is the day...

has anyone heard?

I just got an e-mail this morning, saying to check my status page, and I got in off the waitlist.

Congratulations! did you send them a letter of intent? from the letter I got after being waitlisted it seemed like thats what they wanted. I don't even know what to do anymore.

Congratulations! did you send them a letter of intent? from the letter I got after being waitlisted it seemed like thats what they wanted. I don't even know what to do anymore.

I think in general, if you're really interested in a school, at least send them an update letter to prove that you are still serious about them....what do you have to lose?

Congrats Kardiac!

I think in general, if you're really interested in a school, at least send them an update letter to prove that you are still serious about them....what do you have to lose? It'll also probably make you just feel better (in the at-least-I've-done-everything-I-can-do sense). Good luck!

Congrats Kardiac!

I sent them a letter of interest.

I just got an e-mail this morning, saying to check my status page, and I got in off the waitlist.

Yayyy! Congrats! And now we know they will pull from the waitlist before May 15th, so it's good news for everyone (but especially you!)

Congrats! Its nice to know that they are pulling people off the list...I also sent in a letter telling them how much I am enamoured with them. We'll see if it works...