The Chancellor is Back (Stewart University of America)!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JWE27

COMLEXSlayer(RIP 6/10/10)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know our favorite hoax Stewart Medical School has been discussed many times in the past (very entertaining threads, I must say), but it looks like the same group is back with a new school: Stewart University of America (http://www.stewartuniversity.org)!

Sadly, the info on this site seems a bit more legit (hopefully they didn't learn a better, more believable scam from reading all our posts about their last "school"). It looks like it's all distance learning and all undergrad and grad programs now (i.e., no med school). They even ask for transcripts and letters of rec and proudly display how non-profit they are now (unlike last time)! I'm afraid this is another, albeit better-veiled scam...

Good ole' Stewie...at it again...

Members don't see this ad.

For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's hilarious...I clicked on the link a few hours ago and it worked. I'm a bit disappointed they don't display pictures of their staff anymore. I'm afraid their ranking is going to slip because of that!

Yeah, it's a dead link now! That is funny! Seems a little suspicious/defensive, eh?? HA!

Seems clear that their minions monitor this site (they were even recycling the same names for their staff/faculty, so I know it's the same group). Interesting...

Well, maybe I saved a few hapless kids some "tuition" money...:thumbup:

I know our favorite hoax Stewart Medical School has been discussed many times in the past (very entertaining threads, I must say), but it looks like the same group is back with a new school: Stewart University of America (http://www.stewartuniversity.org)!

Sadly, the info on this site seems a bit more legit (hopefully they didn't learn a better, more believable scam from reading all our posts about their last "school"). It looks like it's all distance learning and all undergrad and grad programs now (i.e., no med school). They even ask for transcripts and letters of rec and proudly display how non-profit they are now (unlike last time)! I'm afraid this is another, albeit better-veiled scam...

Good ole' Stewie...at it again...

It is listed on Google, they might just be too poor to afford more than one server. Either that or moving around so people don't trace them.

I think that Stewart is just the alias of texas tri:laugh: