the countdown begins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
last week at this time, we all were busy sharing our experiences about the Saturday's mcat. and here we are after 1 week. 7 days have gone, 23 more to go. Cant wait for 26th feb.

Anyone else here waiting for that day.

Members don't see this ad.

what is this? why yes!!! it's a countdown thread!!! holla!

kitty_praying.jpg

i can hardly wait b/c so many of my schools are waiting for this score. it better be good

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been flipping out, so much is up in the air until I know how I did. If I need to retake it I'm going to extend my graduation date and take the MCAT again in August. But if I have a chance of getting in '08 I have to do an internship this summer.

it feels like it's a year until Feb. 26th. i wish i could start forgetting the questions on the test, it's driving me crazy.

...I would only want to see how I did on the MCAT. I wouldn't be interested in knowing who won the Kentucky Derby, the performance of certain stocks on the Dow, or the winning numbers on the state lottery--no sir, just my MCAT scores. I thought about this for awhile and it seems that money isn't as important to me despite my majoring in business...

Of course, I would exchange the ability see the future any day for traveling back in time so I can change some of the answers I put down :D

it's even worse when everyone keeps saying "why don't you get the scores instantly- it's on the computer right?" it still seems like too far away now, especially if you need to start studying again potentially if you didn't do well!