The Day before the DAT!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hallwe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My DAT is tomorrow (Friday at 10am EST) and I want to know what did most of you do the day before?

Members don't see this ad.

Lots and lots of sex. Just kidding (I think?). I studied the math section, because I felt I would have the most trouble with that. Total study time was only 2 hours or so, and then I just kicked it for the rest of the day. I also did some meditation, took a vitamin B complex, etc., etc.

Hey, it's my day-before-the-test too!

Kinda scary, I just have looked over some notes I took while studying. If something pops into my head, I'll look it up in my text books.

Other than that, I woke up, went on a LONG run, and went to the gym to lift. I subsequently ruined all the work I did when my sister and I went out for a milkshake.

I feel like there is nothing I can do now, except relax and roll with the punches.

Good luck Hallwe!! You will do great, I'm sure.

Carmel

Members don't see this ad :)
Good Luck to you Portlander!!!

Good luck to hallwe and Portlander. Hope you guys come back with some good news about your exams tomorrow. My advice is don't panic is just a test not a race aight. I know you guys will do just fine.