1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

The Day before the DAT!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by hallwe, Aug 29, 2002.

1. hallwe

hallwe Member

My DAT is tomorrow (Friday at 10am EST) and I want to know what did most of you do the day before?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus

Dentist
    Lots and lots of sex. Just kidding (I think?). I studied the math section, because I felt I would have the most trouble with that. Total study time was only 2 hours or so, and then I just kicked it for the rest of the day. I also did some meditation, took a vitamin B complex, etc., etc.

4. portlander

portlander Member

Hey, it's my day-before-the-test too!

Kinda scary, I just have looked over some notes I took while studying. If something pops into my head, I'll look it up in my text books.

Other than that, I woke up, went on a LONG run, and went to the gym to lift. I subsequently ruined all the work I did when my sister and I went out for a milkshake.

I feel like there is nothing I can do now, except relax and roll with the punches.

Good luck Hallwe!! You will do great, I'm sure.

Carmel

5. hallwe

hallwe Member

Good Luck to you Portlander!!!

6. ibo man

ibo man Senior Member

Good luck to hallwe and Portlander. Hope you guys come back with some good news about your exams tomorrow. My advice is don't panic is just a test not a race aight. I know you guys will do just fine.