Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

The Day before the DAT!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by hallwe, Aug 29, 2002.

1. hallwe

hallwe Member
    7+ Year Member

My DAT is tomorrow (Friday at 10am EST) and I want to know what did most of you do the day before?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    Lots and lots of sex. Just kidding (I think?). I studied the math section, because I felt I would have the most trouble with that. Total study time was only 2 hours or so, and then I just kicked it for the rest of the day. I also did some meditation, took a vitamin B complex, etc., etc.

4. portlander

portlander Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey, it's my day-before-the-test too!

Kinda scary, I just have looked over some notes I took while studying. If something pops into my head, I'll look it up in my text books.

Other than that, I woke up, went on a LONG run, and went to the gym to lift. I subsequently ruined all the work I did when my sister and I went out for a milkshake.

I feel like there is nothing I can do now, except relax and roll with the punches.

Good luck Hallwe!! You will do great, I'm sure.

Carmel

5. hallwe

hallwe Member
    7+ Year Member

Good Luck to you Portlander!!!

6. ibo man

ibo man Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Good luck to hallwe and Portlander. Hope you guys come back with some good news about your exams tomorrow. My advice is don't panic is just a test not a race aight. I know you guys will do just fine.