The "done with the MCAT, but can't leave this forum" thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jochi1543

President, Gunner Central
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So um, I took the MCAT, am satisfied with my score, and my only MCAT-related worry at this point is selling the stupid prep materials.

How will I live now that I no longer have any reasonable excuse to visit this subsection?:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

stick around and give us some tips! or you can make fun of us...
good luck getting in! You are definitely looking good...

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, oh, I KNOW!!!!! My excuse will be encouragement of those less fortunate...yes, selfless community-oriented toil...:scared: :laugh:

I already can't wait till we 4/12-16 MCATers will have our reunion!:laugh: :thumbup:

Yea, I feel a bit lost without my daily dose of Jordon and Jon ;)

You could become an advisor and stay here forever. :smuggrin:

Yeah it's been a year and I still post here more than any other forum. Mainly just because the random thread is so cool. :cool:

Well, I've sold about half of my prep materials and am waiting to hear back on my offer from a person who might take the entire other half!:thumbup: Not a ton of money, but at least I'm getting something.

It's nice to continue posting here and help out others! You are an experienced MCATer now!

YES! I've sold everything but my 2nd EK 1001 physics questions! Don't ask how I ever ended up with TWO of those.:rolleyes: