THE ESSAY DOCTOR, MD - Personal Statement Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmonroe

The Essay Doctor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
www.essaydoctor.blogspot.com

Do you need help writing a personal statement and adjusting your resume? Do your applications call for multiple essays?

I am a:
-physician
-published author
-MBA student
-Bachelor of Arts in Literature

I have extensive writing, editing, and publishing experience.

I am familiar with all specialties, and the strengths required to practice them. I understand the application process because I've been there. I have experience on the inside of medical school and residency admissions. I know what you're talking about.

Together, you and I can develop a personal statement that is poignant, clear, concise, interesting, and most importantly, reflects the best of who you are. Your personal statement will be a tool you can draw from during your interview, and something they will want to talk about. Insightful, well-structured answers will be at your fingertips.

I specialize in using a personal statement to weave a coherent, progressive story. The first sentence will grab the reader, and the plot will hold them until they reach the conclusion. Admissions reviewers will be familiar with your strengths, and know why you are the right match for their particular program. Best of all, it will all be the truth! Your story will be compelling, easy-to-read, and grammatically correct.

I will work with you at a local Starbucks or over the phone, until your resume and essays are perfect.

My resume, publications, and writing sample excerpts are available upon request.

*I really enjoy working on 'scratch and dent' applications. If you failed or did poorly on the SAT, MCAT, USMLE, LSAT, or boards I can help. Don't let a speedbump hold you back. Turn it into a badge of honor, and use it to your advantage.

www.essaydoctor.blogspot.com

Members don't see this ad.