"The essay should discuss material that is not included in the rest of your application"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

autocrave

Never not steamy
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When it comes to secondaries, how strictly should I adhere to this request?
I'm writing about my enthusiasm for science education and public outreach for passion/diversity prompts and I've hit a bit of a roadblock. I've already been heavily engaged in this sort of thing and I've listed it in my work/activities (not as a top 3/transformative experience, though) and I'd like to at least reference what I did and how it inspired me in the secondary. Would there be too much overlap if I did this? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

When it comes to secondaries, how strictly should I adhere to this request?
I'm writing about my enthusiasm for science education and public outreach for passion/diversity prompts and I've hit a bit of a roadblock. I've already been heavily engaged in this sort of thing and I've listed it in my work/activities (not as a top 3/transformative experience, though) and I'd like to at least reference what I did and how it inspired me in the secondary. Would there be too much overlap if I did this? Thanks in advance.
What do you suppose adcomm opinion will be if you don't follow the instructions in the prompt?

Reactions: 1 user