The finger

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oyoy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured out the secret to getting accepted to medical school for me. All that I need to do next is get the hell away from this place - SDN. This place just brings me down for no reason. I think a lot of us are just really good at being pre-med and we're good at it in our own special way. Exploit what your special way is regardless of your impressions of what other peoples' special ways are. Just don't read all the crap you see here and take it to mean that you have to change something about who you are.

I personally have all the right numbers going on. I seriously do. There is nothing stopping me other than the feeling to have to do everything the way 90% of you are. In terms of E/Cs and the b/s part of the application. But otherwise, my essays are just going to be stunning. I mean I am going to publish a novel, its going to be a best seller, and then I'll send them a copy of it. That will be my major essay. If they want to know who I am - read the book and that's who I am.

So, now I am thinking if the above is the reality of what I could do why should I at all be bothered about other people judging me all the time!?! I should not care at all about that because I could do that.

IN CONCLUSION: I am moving on away from you guys and pursuing my own brilliant way to medicine. I hope each and every one of you find the perfect way in which you can feel your brilliance into medicine. Thanks for helping me find mine. Adios mis amigos!

Members don't see this ad.

Publish a novel? You can barely speak english.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh and you know what. Another big secret: SDN collects everything that is written here and somewhere someone has a file on every one of you. You may not believe me, but you guys haven't seen what I've seen. Look around you a bit more carefully. I think you might be the most powerful bunch of people in history and yet somehow you are being suppressed. It would be too chaotic to not have you suppressed. So, I really hope you figure out how to end this suppression for yourself. For me this path extends by leaving SDN because it sold out on me. It must be run by the government (what ever that word means).

xoxoxoxox

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iSD9lPVY6Q[/YOUTUBE]

OP, I found you on youtube!:laugh:

that's nice but you've only been on for 3 months.

if you were one of those members who has hundreds of posts and an undeserving sense of superiority because of it, I would say "cool, you averaged 4 posts/day for 3 years now your gone." This website is probably the first thing those ppl go to when they get home from school and the last thing they check when they shut down their computer.

But you've only been here since August and only have 73 posts. tearful farewells are hardly in order.

But hey, best of luck!

Last edited:
I figured out the secret to getting accepted to medical school for me. All that I need to do next is get the hell away from this place - SDN. This place just brings me down for no reason. I think a lot of us are just really good at being pre-med and we're good at it in our own special way. Exploit what your special way is regardless of your impressions of what other peoples' special ways are. Just don't read all the crap you see here and take it to mean that you have to change something about who you are.

I personally have all the right numbers going on. I seriously do. There is nothing stopping me other than the feeling to have to do everything the way 90% of you are. In terms of E/Cs and the b/s part of the application. But otherwise, my essays are just going to be stunning. I mean I am going to publish a novel, its going to be a best seller, and then I'll send them a copy of it. That will be my major essay. If they want to know who I am - read the book and that's who I am.

So, now I am thinking if the above is the reality of what I could do why should I at all be bothered about other people judging me all the time!?! I should not care at all about that because I could do that.

IN CONCLUSION: I am moving on away from you guys and pursuing my own brilliant way to medicine. I hope each and every one of you find the perfect way in which you can feel your brilliance into medicine. Thanks for helping me find mine. Adios mis amigos!

I feel ya, this place is full of haters with (unsubstantiated) big egos. And it's a huuuge waste of time. The BEST way to use SDN as a resource though: search through LizzyM's post whenever you have a question. Only real source of knowledge here - everyone else is speculating or quoting her.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll succeed.

Oh and you know what. Another big secret: SDN collects everything that is written here and somewhere someone has a file on every one of you. You may not believe me, but you guys haven't seen what I've seen. Look around you a bit more carefully. I think you might be the most powerful bunch of people in history and yet somehow you are being suppressed. It would be too chaotic to not have you suppressed. So, I really hope you figure out how to end this suppression for yourself. For me this path extends by leaving SDN because it sold out on me. It must be run by the government (what ever that word means).

xoxoxoxox

paranoia...:rolleyes:

I feel ya, this place is full of haters with (unsubstantiated) big egos. And it's a huuuge waste of time. The BEST way to use SDN as a resource though: search through LizzyM's post whenever you have a question. Only real source of knowledge here - everyone else is speculating or quoting her.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll succeed.
lol@dramatic irony

xoxoxoxox

so what have you seen exactly?

Members don't see this ad :)
microwave pasta, grab a brew, sit back, and refresh...

:corny:

:lock:

this should be good one...

There is some truth to what the OP says. Definitely need to pick and choose what info. you want to listen to and what you want to leave alone.

I am beginning to think that my use of the English language is indicative of how an Eastern European would use English. So maybe the novel will appeal to all Eastern Europeans in the US and create a really strange trend. It would be picked up on by the media and then people would take a closer look at it. People would start to understand me that way and understand the culture of Slavic-Americans.

so what have you seen exactly?
What I have seen is everything from how we've been under the same governmental system for the last at least 100 years.
This system has failed us over and over again. It just shifts around where it will geographically fail us. The government system I speak of is capitalism. It is the ruling government. There is no other government other than that where Wal-Mart is one of our representative in the legislature of commerce. That is what rules us. The only way to further progress as a species and humanity is to end capitalism.

What I have seen is everything from how we've been under the same governmental system for the last at least 100 years.
This system has failed us over and over again. It just shifts around where it will geographically fail us. The government system I speak of is capitalism. It is the ruling government. There is no other government other than that where Wal-Mart is one of our representative in the legislature of commerce. That is what rules us. The only way to further progress as a species and humanity is to end capitalism.

Okay I take back all the encouraging words I've ever said to you. You will fail miserably at life.

Im lost.

Hmmm.. erm.. mmm... yeah im totally speechless.

LOL I am just screwing around with the capitalism thing. I don't get it either!:laugh:
Yeah we're doing just fine. Its a matter of constantly refining the way we allow businesses to exist at this stage. So, humanity is on the right path now (I think).

I think the OP made a point. Something that he said was really true though.

I think the bottom line is: Use SDN for their great admissions articles written by MDs. Don't get sucked into the chat rooms and forums if they make you feel like a poor applicant! (My teacher's advice to me) :D

Don't let us hold you back, Patch Adams Jr.:rolleyes:

I said that I'd leave and I'm leaving now. I am leaving behind people who sometimes will bully you whether they want to admit it or not. I might come back later much later. Bye

Capitalism is an economic system, not a form of government.

I think the OP made a point. Something that he said was really true though.

I think the bottom line is: Use SDN for their great admissions articles written by MDs. Don't get sucked into the chat rooms and forums if they make you feel like a poor applicant! (My teacher's advice to me) :D
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I said that I'd leave and I'm leaving now. I am leaving behind people who sometimes will bully you whether they want to admit it or not. I might come back later much later. Bye

You can't just say whatever vague/idiotic thing you want and then label people's calling you out on it "bullying."

someone has been suckling at the teat of mr michael moore

I just figured it out, OP is drunk-posting! :laugh:

xoxoxoxox

An scene from Alien comes to mind when I read this-- Just when the main character finds all the alien eggs.

this is like your 5th time saying good bye. Just leave please :)

Haha sure. See you tomorrow!

The bullying thing is a matter of recognizing that what works for some doesn't work for others. If I do something completely differently from you that is okay. To you it looks idiotic at first. However, by doing that one step that seemed crazy, I actually get to a place where I can have something even greater than what you hoped you had back at the position we originally shared.

And yeah f*ck me. I am back.

I AM GONE NOW BYE!!!!!

i'll believe it when that green light turns off

<-----this one right here

I just figured it out, OP is drunk-posting! :laugh:

Or he/she is posting after smoking some serious weed. Someone should do a poll..."the OP is posting after consuming large amounts of (a) alcohol (b) marijuana (c) crack/powder cocaine (d) LSD (e) a & b (f) b & c (g) a, b, c, & d."

The bullying thing is a matter of recognizing that what works for some doesn't work for others. If I do something completely differently from you that is okay. To you it looks idiotic at first. However, by doing that one step that seemed crazy, I actually get to a place where I can have something even greater than what you hoped you had back at the position we originally shared.

And yeah f*ck me. I am back.

I AM GONE NOW BYE!!!!!

I don't have the foggiest clue of what this "something that is completely different from what others are doing" is, but it sounds as if you're trying to buck whatever "system" is in place in hopes of upping the "unique" factor, and then subsequently found out what you're doing is either a) downright stupid or b) isn't as unique as you thought.

oh noes what giant ego!

Oh noes, my words were randomly selected, reconstructed, and thrown back at me in the form of a one liner post that shows no relevance to the quoted text!

This whole side-exchange thing is really becoming a whole bunch of :smack:.

Lol in my defense.... He started it! :p And he also kept going after I stopped replying to him. Ehh I'll just leave now.

baby_come_back_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.