The flood of interviews has stopped :-/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PupsterDO

OMS-0 WVSOM Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get a whole bunch of interviews in September but none recently? I'm wondering why?

:slap:

Members don't see this ad.

True, I had a whole bunch of invites during September/October. But recently, it has gone down to just one invite a week. Not that I don't miss it, but it really hurts to email them back to decline the invitation. I guess it's a love/hate situation.

True, I had a whole bunch of invites during September/October. But recently, it has gone down to just one invite a week. Not that I don't miss it, but it really hurts to email them back to decline the invitation. I guess it's a love/hate situation.

What school are you headed to?

Members don't see this ad :)
sweet. good luck.

Yep, I got 3 in September and none after that lol. Applied to 10 total.

Couldn't agree more with this thread! I had all of my secondaries submitted by 10/15 and have gotten two interviews out of 17 schools. I am wondering if this is normal or should I call the AO's to see if my files got coffee spilled over them?!:idea:

I got 5 interviews in like 3 weeks, now it's like someone turned the faucet off. C'mon PCOM! CCOM!

Anyone else get a whole bunch of interviews in September but none recently? I'm wondering why?

:slap:
Actually no, I got none and then got 7 in a week a few weeks ago. So maybe everyone is in different parts of the process and schools are checking for different updates, etc now.

Last edited: