1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

The 'I am Applying to Enter (hopefully) Dental School in 2009 w/out BS/BA Crew'

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by mddang, Jun 20, 2008.

1. mddang

Pre-Dental
    I'm just curious.. Who else is applying for the '09 cycle with hopes of getting in without a degree?

Let's try to keep track of who's who and see if any of us can actually get in... Post your stats, brief summary of your coursework and planned coursework, and maybe a little something about why you think you have a chance of gaining acceptance.

Anyways..

CREW.... ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hugh Mannity

Pre-Dental
    I'm trying to get into U of MN EDP program and start D school after only 3 years of undergrad. If you want stats, check out PreDents. As for science coursework I've already taken cell bio and genetics and will take human anat, human physiology, histology, microbiology, and biochemistry this upcoming year.

4. mddang

Pre-Dental
    I just finished my second year, and I am going to be applying to the 3 Texas schools and several others.

So far, I've taken freshman chem and bio, genetics, human phys, organic chem, physics 1. This fall, I'll be taking endocrinology, immunology, analytical chemistry, and biochem 1.

If I am accepted, I'll be taking microbio, biochem 2, physics 2, and either cell bio or neurobio.

You've got some crazy stats, Hugh.. I'm glad you don't live in Texas. :eek:

Good luck.

Anyone else?

CREW, WHERE YOU AT?!?

ASSEMBLE!!!!