the International School of Medicine and Studying in Italy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

etudiante

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry that there were a lot of threads like this one but in none of them I've found the answers to the questions that I have.

I'm planning on studying at the International School of Medicine at University of Milano in Italy. In fact, I am not sure about the school that I want to go.

Is anyone on this forum graduated from that school or still studying at that school?

Is the International School of Medicine like not a part of or a faculty of University of Milan, it's just some other school but using the University of Milan's campus or is that the same school and the medicine faculty of the University of Milan. If so, does that mean when we graduate, our diploma will be provided by the University itself, not by the International School of Medicine?

I've also seen some links and websites online about the International School of Medicine in Thailand and some other countries but I am just not sure if they are the same ones. Or if they, somehow, are related.

And is the diploma accrediated? Can i work in someother country in Europe with that diploma?

If anyone has any idea or the answer of any of the questions above I would be more than glad.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.