1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

The Kaplan Book...and flashcards?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Beagle, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE
    7+ Year Member

I have a Kaplan book from 1999.
    Is it ok to use this to study for the DATs this summer?? Or should I get a more updated version? Also, I keep hearing people talk about the Kaplan Flash cards. Is there a place you can buy just the flashcards and nothing else?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. space kacy

space kacy Member
    7+ Year Member

The book should be okay. I used a 1999 book and took the test in 2001 and I did fine. I took the Kaplan MCAT course in 1998 and they gave me flashcards with the book which I later used for the DAT. I took the DAT course from them in 1999 and they did not give me any flashcards then. I don't know about now. If you know someone who took the MCAT course ask them for it or try to contact Kaplan and ask them about it. The flashcards help so much because you can take them everywhere. I also made my own and that helped also.

4. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE
    7+ Year Member

Kacy
    Well I guess you found me on the SDN forum!!
    I emailed you..
    Jennifer