The Key to dental school acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dl063980

Dentist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Want to become a dentist? Come find out EXACTLY what schools are looking for at this year's Dental Simulation Course hosted by the American Student Dental Association, Midwestern Chapter.

This course is 2 days filled with tips on successfully gaining entrance into dental school. You will also receive a mock interview with real questions! Course is held on June 6&7th or June 13&14th. Register by May 30th to be entered into a drawing for one of many prizes (hint: one of the prizes can be used during your dental school interview!!)

MAKE YOUR DENTAL APPLICATION STAND OUT!
Register here: http://www.midwestern.edu/asda-simulation-course.html

Questions: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

This is an awesome course! I did it in 2010 and loved it!

I met some great contacts that really helped when I was ready to apply and I'm now a D2 at Midwestern. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Want to become a dentist? Come find out EXACTLY what schools are looking for at this year's Dental Simulation Course hosted by the American Student Dental Association, Midwestern Chapter.
This course is 2 days filled with tips on successfully gaining entrance into dental school. You will also receive a mock interview with real questions! Course is held on June 6&7th or June 13&14th. Register by May 30th to be entered into a drawing for one of many prizes (hint: one of the prizes can be used during your dental school interview!!)
MAKE YOUR DENTAL APPLICATION STAND OUT!
Register here: http://www.midwestern.edu/asda-simulation-course.html
Questions: [email protected]
The event flyers does not appear to be making the same claims as the post. It is interesting that Midwestern's ASDA knows "EXACTLY what" the remaining 64 dental "schools are looking for".

Members don't see this ad :)
If there were only a free forum for pre-dental students to ask for such sort of advice that didn't cost $150...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
The event flyers does not appear to be making the same claims as the post. It is interesting that Midwestern's ASDA knows "EXACTLY what" the remaining 64 dental "schools are looking for".
I do have to laugh at ASDA sometimes, but it isn't difficult to make a claim like that. There are a lot of faculty at every school that has experience in admissions at other schools than where they are currently working.

They really do have the secret to all 65 PLUS NZ and AU schools. Others are pending. It's kept in a vault in the basement of the clinic next to sterilization. It only comes out these two weekends each year.

Reactions: 1 user
They really do have the secret to all 65 PLUS NZ and AU schools. Others are pending. It's kept in a vault in the basement of the clinic next to sterilization. It only comes out these two weekends each year.

idk about that one. Dr. Polk treated me like ass (maybe he thought he was being funny?) when I was out there. Left a sour taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
idk about that one. Dr. Polk treated me like ass (maybe he thought was being funny?) when I was out there. Left a sour taste in my mouth.

Was it warranted? I've seen that happen. But I know what you mean. His sense of humor is hard to read. I had my share of that interviewing. Almost felt like I should have just gotten up and left because it was going nowhere.

Was it warranted? I've seen that happen. But I know what you mean. His sense of humor is hard to read. I had my share of that interviewing. Almost felt like I should have just gotten up and left because it was going nowhere.

Lets put it this way, I didn't even complete a sentence before I got derailed and thrown in the fire-pit.