the letter of recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gegogi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am using interfolio.com where I kept all my recommendation letters in this agency since I decided to apply to dental schools for 2 years.
Whenever the classes ended I asked my professors to send my recommendation letters to interfolio.com.

Interfolio.com sent to each professors and they uploaded to interfolio by an e-mail as exactly same as aadsas do. I was not allowed to see those.

Anyway, I am gonna ask interfolio to send one package included 4 letters I chose to AADSAS. Is it okay?
Otherwise, I should let my professors to rewrite the letters and send them to AADSAS directly?

I am not sure if AADSAS accept this package from this kinds of agency. I was just recommended to use this by my professor, saying that she used this when she applied to medical school and it was very efficient.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyway you could include matching forms with the packet? It may cause a slight delay in processing by AADSAS without them.

If using a letter service you need to send a single matching form to that service. Your letters go as one file than to AADSAS. Yes, they will accept this file.

Anyway you could include matching forms with the packet? It may cause a slight delay in processing by AADSAS without them.

Make sure you do that if you are sening LORs too AADSAS. Otherwise, you can tell interfolio to send them straight to schools and bypass that step. Most schools are OK with that, and there usually isn't a limitation on the number of LORs you send.