SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

the letter of recommendation

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by gegogi, May 15, 2008.

1. gegogi

gegogi New Member 7+ Year Member

Feb 22, 2006
    Hi all,
    I am using where I kept all my recommendation letters in this agency since I decided to apply to dental schools for 2 years.
    Whenever the classes ended I asked my professors to send my recommendation letters to sent to each professors and they uploaded to interfolio by an e-mail as exactly same as aadsas do. I was not allowed to see those.

Anyway, I am gonna ask interfolio to send one package included 4 letters I chose to AADSAS. Is it okay?
    Otherwise, I should let my professors to rewrite the letters and send them to AADSAS directly?

I am not sure if AADSAS accept this package from this kinds of agency. I was just recommended to use this by my professor, saying that she used this when she applied to medical school and it was very efficient.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. blankguy

blankguy 7+ Year Member

Aug 11, 2003
    Anyway you could include matching forms with the packet? It may cause a slight delay in processing by AADSAS without them.
  4. bounty101

bounty101 2+ Year Member

Apr 21, 2008
    If using a letter service you need to send a single matching form to that service. Your letters go as one file than to AADSAS. Yes, they will accept this file.
  5. jigabodo

jigabodo Dentist 10+ Year Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Make sure you do that if you are sening LORs too AADSAS. Otherwise, you can tell interfolio to send them straight to schools and bypass that step. Most schools are OK with that, and there usually isn't a limitation on the number of LORs you send.