The Little Mermaid WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When did he know Crayola could redirect?

Good question, would have to look in the thread. It's possible he guessed when I went "ability" hunting.

Members don't see this ad.

When did he know Crayola could redirect?

He started mentioning it after Crayola said she redirected him to finn.

Yeah, but if he was scared to be redirected to LIS, doesn't that imply he was scared to kill LIS? That wouldn't suggest LIS is a villager, unless LIS has some sort of "attack backfire" ability.

He said to me that he was afraid because LIS said "things would not end well if Mel blocked him".

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial Thingamabobs? I've got 20! (toes + fingers . . . . ) Lynch Tally

Dubz (1) - AM
DVMD (1) - Dubz
FFM (2) - LeTitsNow, kc
KC (1) - DVMD

5/7 voting
Lynch ends in 2 hours

large.gif

Would you let the person I asked answer..thanks.

what is the problem? is this a test for AM? since you asked a question concerning me, I thought nothing wrong of answering. Why should there be? Here I was about to comb the thread to see where on the open thread it was first talked about.

DVMD, I'm not going to let you dictate how I participate on the open thread. It's getting old.

what is the problem? is this a test for AM? since you asked a question concerning me, I thought nothing wrong of answering. Why should there be? Here I was about to comb the thread to see where on the open thread it was first talked about.

DVMD, I'm not going to let you dictate how I participate on the open thread. It's getting old.

Yes, your ability is involved but I wanted AM to tell when Mel first mentioned it in PM. I'm not an idiot, I know it was mentioned on thread at one point, I wanted to see if it got brought up in PM prior to it on thread. It is a question that didn't involve you. LIS even stated this earlier... let people answer the questions they were asked, don't give them the answer.

Official Thingamabobs? I've got 20! (toes + fingers . . . . ) Lynch Tally

Dubz (2) - AM, DVMD
DVMD (2) - Dubz, Cray
FFM (2) - LeTitsNow, kc
KC ( ) -

@Flim Flam Man, @DVMDream, and @WildZoo tied for first

6/7 voting
Lynch ends in 1 ish hours

large.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
AM, you wanna talk about why you're voting for me? I already know DVMD's reasons are crap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

I'm worried about the relationship between you and kc. You claim to be very close, but it concerns me that she was hiding information from you.

I'm worried about the relationship between you and kc. You claim to be very close, but it concerns me that she was hiding information from you.
I don't think I said we were very close? Just that we PM'd when I was around and that I resurrected her. In her position I wouldn't have shared that information with me either. She has no way to avtually know my affiliation.

But I still don't see why her deciding not to share info with me would make you suspicious of me.

I don't think I said we were very close? Just that we PM'd when I was around and that I resurrected her. In her position I wouldn't have shared that information with me either. She has no way to avtually know my affiliation.

But I still don't see why her deciding not to share info with me would make you suspicious of me.

I thought you said something about trusting her affiliation yesterday. I'm just really not sure who else to look at between you and her.

And the personal vote against me from Crayola has finally been cast for the day.

Naw, I explained my reads earlier.

Trilt was village just as I read. I was leaning that way with WZ, so I'm going to go with that for now.
FFM always worries me, but someone who isn't talking is doing the weird gif talk thing. We've eliminated a lot of silent players but I think going for those with my sketchy data points makes sense at this juncture.
AM I've maintained for a while and given reasons for why I think village at the moment.
KC, I'm not really sure about. High on the list.

Maybe I'm forgetting someone.

I said that for me, it was between you and LIS. Hence the redirect involving the two of you for more data. Both of you have felt "slimey" to me, and one of you I've really enjoyed playing with. I admitted personal feelings swaying my vote.

Since I have a data point suggesting LIS is village, I have to wonder about you and you throwing shade on LIS. You could be village, though, certainly.

However, I'm not going to let liking someone make me not vote for them. Conversely, I'm not going to make the fact we haven't exactly gotten along do a reverse psychology thing where I withhold my vote so as not seem petty. WW isn't about looking good. And someone could be nice to me to pocket me, and a wolf could antagonize me for cover. Then I could make a lot of noise and people would look harder elsewhere, discounting suspicions just as you have here.

In fact, someone who turned out wolf has done that very thing to me.

But yes, often villagers get lynched. If I'm wrong on this, it may as well be you over AM or FFM or Trilt or any others that I'm leaning to as villagers.

I thought you said something about trusting her affiliation yesterday. I'm just really not sure who else to look at between you and her.
Sure. Because I trust that my ability wouldn't have randomly brought back a villager as a wolf. Because my ONE resurrection doing that in a game this size would be real ****ty.

Sure. Because I trust that my ability wouldn't have randomly brought back a villager as a wolf. Because my ONE resurrection doing that in a game this size would be real ****ty.

Is it not always randomized? (I hope I'm not actually upsetting you.)

Is this . . . Is this really the final tally?

Dubz (2) - AM, DVMD
DVMD (2) - Dubz, Cray
FFM (2) - LeTitsNow, kc
KC ( ) -

6/7 voting

Check yo votes!

Naw, I explained my reads earlier.

Trilt was village just as I read. I was leaning that way with WZ, so I'm going to go with that for now.
FFM always worries me, but someone who isn't talking is doing the weird gif talk thing. We've eliminated a lot of silent players but I think going for those with my sketchy data points makes sense at this juncture.
AM I've maintained for a while and given reasons for why I think village at the moment.
KC, I'm not really sure about. High on the list.

Maybe I'm forgetting someone.

I said that for me, it was between you and LIS. Hence the redirect involving the two of you for more data. Both of you have felt "slimey" to me, and one of you I've really enjoyed playing with. I admitted personal feelings swaying my vote.

Since I have a data point suggesting LIS is village, I have to wonder about you and you throwing shade on LIS. You could be village, though, certainly.

However, I'm not going to let liking someone make me not vote for them. Conversely, I'm not going to make the fact we haven't exactly gotten along do a reverse psychology thing where I withhold my vote so as not seem petty. WW isn't about looking good. And someone could be nice to me to pocket me, and a wolf could antagonize me for cover. Then I could make a lot of noise and people would look harder elsewhere, discounting suspicions just as you have here.

In fact, someone who turned out wolf has done that very thing to me.

But yes, often villagers get lynched. If I'm wrong on this, it may as well be you over AM or FFM or Trilt or any others that I'm leaning to as villagers.

Nah, it has been an obvious repeat personal vote for the past few days. It is ok, I'm good with it, I expect it now.

......Pation could probably kill....

Oh wait, it is a lynch, so it will kill.... lol.... I crack myself up. (Yes, I'm crazy but we all knew that already)

Reactions: 3 users
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
It is! I'm excite! Who has the odds in their favor? Maybe we'll all just die.... the antici......

Come on now, you know better than that miss lynch avoidance.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm watching Dead Poets Society, so this is gonna be short and sweet. There were going to be TWO deaths, but someone ran away and hid until the danger was over.
Safe from this monstrosity of a tie is DVMD, who is . . . still alive, so you don't get to know that. So there.

But wait! There's more.
Safe also is DUBZ. Her affiliation: undisclosed. Her role: undisclosed. Duh.

That leaves
@Flim Flam Man to die. He was The Sea Witch, better known as Ursula, who could assign the posting restriction of his choice to the player of his choice.

Let's have a moment of silence for the deceased.

b9fcd4525124ea9e7931ae30637f180d.gif

It is now Night 6. Deadline is 6 am, though earlier is always better. Worms and birds, you know.
6 players remain

5. @Animal Midwife
8. @LetItSnow
9. @kcoughli, The Sea King/Triton - ?
10. @WildZoo
12. @Crayola227
15. @DVMDream

Dead

14.75. @Karabiner13, Hans Christian Andersen
13. @StayingPositive2017, Flotsam
14.5. @PippyPony, Seahorse Herald
6. @rabbott1971, The Little Mermaid/Ariel

14. @finnickthedog, Aquata
7. @SportPonies, Scuttle
4. @Melchizedek, Princess/Human Ursula
3. @Coopah, Grimsby
11. @nohika, Flounder
1. @Trilt, Chef Louis
16. @Flim Flam Man, The Sea Witch

Ok, so, I'm going to outright ask....
Because FTS, @WildZoo who are you? You've been brought up repeatedly as suspicious and have revealed all your role ability, no point hiding your character.

Is it not always randomized? (I hope I'm not actually upsetting you.)
No, it's not. And usually if it is randomized, at least in the games I've modded, the player has multiple rezzes. Or first rez comes back as x, second rez comes back as y, etc etc. Very rare for a one time village rezzer to bring back anything but a villager. You generally want to reward players for using their abilities, not have them shoot themselves in the foot. The latter can be fun as a mod if you're a little evil, but it's not fun for your players.

I ain't mad. I mean, beyond the baseline mad that I always am when I'm getting lynched for bad reasons.

Dead is @Crayola227
Ariel's Grandmother, a neutral player who could redirect actions each night.

It is now Day 7(?).

Deadline is 9pm CST.
5 players remain

5. @Animal Midwife
8. @LetItSnow
9. @kcoughli, The Sea King/Triton - ?
10. @WildZoo
15. @DVMDream

Dead

14.75. @Karabiner13, Hans Christian Andersen
13. @StayingPositive2017, Flotsam
14.5. @PippyPony, Seahorse Herald
6. @rabbott1971, The Little Mermaid/Ariel

14. @finnickthedog, Aquata
7. @SportPonies, Scuttle
4. @Melchizedek, Princess/Human Ursula
3. @Coopah, Grimsby
11. @nohika, Flounder
1. @Trilt, Chef Louis
16. @Flim Flam Man, The Sea Witch

12. @Crayola227- Grandmother

Is this one of those times where you for real are sure about something, or one of those times where you're just stating things like you are?

Unless someone was converted, what Mel told me in our PM coincides with the kill choice.