The Little Mermaid WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What time is that in the real timezone?

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

That would be one hour later than normal close

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
On the plus side, you'll have my role information to take to lylo tomorrow.

If you're a villager this is ****ty play

Honestly, I'm getting burned out from the players missing from voting, nearly all the villager I defended going silent. Only Flotsam was active for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you mean?

I mean you've done this 20Q, evaded answering things and in general being a pain to the process of finding wolves. So your reasoning above for not cooperating just doesn't do it for me, it isn't because of lack of participation.... you just do this. Maybe you'll stop if you get lynched enough for it.

I mean you've done this 20Q, evaded answering things and in general being a pain to the process of finding wolves. So your reasoning above for not cooperating just doesn't do it for me, it isn't because of lack of participation.... you just do this. Maybe you'll stop if you get lynched enough for it.

Let me write it a bit bigger.

Only Flotsam was active for me.

I almost want to keep lynching you just to make a statement....why can't you just be upfront from the start? Like really, most of us don't have time for this crap anymore. It isn't fun. Really isn't.

I'm sorry. I've just about had it with this game.

Lynch kc because new role and keeping old role is just not normal.
Never said I got a new role. Said I got an additional one time use ability. Which I assume was added as a "sorry you died but hey here's a perk for coming back" combined with a smaller playing field. Either that or they had a different perk designed for whichever character got killed/resurrected.

Day 7 I’m Not a Child Anymore Lynch Tally

AM (1) - kc
DVMD () -
kc (2) - AM, DVMD

3/5 votes
lynch close in ~ 18 minutes

giphy.gif

I see you quoting things talking about Flotsam, I see you dancing around trying to make people play 20 questions, I don't see you literally saying "I am Jetsam".

I'm not playing 20Q. That's literally it. I thought it was somewhat obvious in how I was acting on Day 2, but I guess not.

Which to me, again, sounds evasive and like something a wolf could say "well I meant like a sea creature so clearly I was talking about Flounder" when LIS comes on and says he's Jetsam.

Honestly you are so exhausting to play with sometimes. This whole discussion could have ended over an hour ago if you'd just come out and said it.

tenor.gif

Which to me, again, sounds evasive and like something a wolf could say "well I meant like a sea creature so clearly I was talking about Flounder" when LIS comes on and says he's Jetsam.

And LIS can't do the same?

Honestly you are so exhausting to play with sometimes. This whole discussion could have ended over an hour ago if you'd just come out and said it.

Time for another playing style shift.

Lol internet made me late anyway.

Sorry kcough. Too many games where I've had a running assumption that turned out to be completely wrong.

But hey, at least you won't be dead.

No, but that just means everyone will focus on me tomorrow and the wolf will sit there and laugh and laugh and win. Its frustrating.

And with this ability you would use it on... ? I tag team between myself and Dubz and never hid that fact.

That why I was asking what days. I was trying to verify you as the one that prevented WZ from being lynched in the three way yesterday.

I used my ability on myself last night (had to go back and check) so lynching me will be uneventful to say the least.

You do realize AM actually asked you earlier specifically who you used the ability on each night and you evaded that question until just now. At least we will be rid of the ability if you are a wolf and actually able to lynch you then. Same thing everyone was saying about me.

Reactions: 1 user
The ocean is boring and empty tonight.

No one has died.

It is now Night 7! Give me your actions

Roster
5 players (still) remain

5. @Animal Midwife
8. @LetItSnow
9. @kcoughli, The Sea King/Triton - ?
10. @WildZoo
15. @DVMDream

Dead