The lost gospel of Goljan...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlackNDecker

Paid da cost 2 be da bo$$
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems that the final 8 minutes of Goljan's CNS pathology lecture have been cut short. He stops in mid sentence...almost as if he was stricken by the "saddle embolus" that he so consummately described on Day 3. Has the pathology of Parkinson's Dz been lost to mankind? And what has become of the "final quiz" he alludes to throughout Days 4 & 5?

This may be the reason no one on SDN has broken the 270 barrier...

Members don't see this ad.

BlackNDecker said:
It seems that the final 8 minutes of Goljan's CNS pathology lecture have been cut short. He stops in mid sentence...almost as if he was stricken by the "saddle embolus" that he so consummately described on Day 3. Has the pathology of Parkinson's Dz been lost to mankind? And what has become of the "final quiz" he alludes to throughout Days 4 & 5?

This may be the reason no one on SDN has broken the 270 barrier...

Check out Rapid Review for the missing info.

OSUdoc08 said:
Check out Rapid Review for the missing info.

to post something about Eddie? I mean if his name is mentioned anywhere in the thread, you are on it. Why in the world do you care so much. We all are aware that you are fortunate enough to go the school where he is a professor. But it doesn't mean that you have to respond every single time. I don't understand how you have time to study in between sticking up for him.

And don't bother correcting me about calling him Eddie. I know what he prefers to go by, but don't really care when it comes to this board.

woowoo said:
to post something about Eddie? I mean if his name is mentioned anywhere in the thread, you are on it. Why in the world do you care so much. We all are aware that you are fortunate enough to go the school where he is a professor. But it doesn't mean that you have to respond every single time. I don't understand how you have time to study in between sticking up for him.

And don't bother correcting me about calling him Eddie. I know what he prefers to go by, but don't really care when it comes to this board.

You will find that my response was appropriate to the question posed by the OP. I always respond to any thread about my school or faculty/students/staff of my school.

Have a nice day.

Members don't see this ad :)
OSUdoc08 said:
You will find that my response was appropriate to the question posed by the OP. I always respond to any thread about my school or faculty/students/staff of my school.

Have a nice day.

The janitor at OSU COM is pretty cool. I saw him (the janitor) talking to Papi one day. He was talking to him about Rapid Review Pathology, 2nd edition.

There have been reports of Goljan's name being written in bathroom stalls now. From 2nd hand info: check out the 2nd floor bathroom at OSUCOM, stall #2.

soopa said:
There have been reports of Goljan's name being written in bathroom stalls now. From 2nd hand info: check out the 2nd floor bathroom at OSUCOM, stall #2.

I heard Goldyawn wrote it himself while pushing a deuce. People knew it was him because he kept talking about "preload" while he was grunting :smuggrin: --> "It's all about the preload..."

Do Frank-Starling principles apply to the rectum :rolleyes:

woowoo said:

Dude how dare you even consider criticizing OSUdoc?

You better recognize your social echelon in this ecosystem homes

hahha all in good humour

Listen though You obviously have not been around enough if you're wondering how he does it, go search the pre-osteo forum and type in "how does he do it" for a good source on the matter.

And yes, next time maybe do a little research :laugh:

goljan-arm-wrestling.jpg

BlackNDecker said:
Hey OSUdoc08, why don't you rollover and wake Goulyann up so he can be part of the conversation too? :rolleyes:

are you kidding? he wouldn't dare wake goulyehan up. he has been working on a new edition you know and is really tired.

how come OSUdoc08 is the only person on this board that feels the need to come to the aid of his professor and school. i have been on this board a long time as someone who doesn't post much, and i can honestly say that i have never seen someone feel the need to "appropriately respond to a thread about their school/faculty/students."

the worst part about it is that not only do you do a search of the forums every 2 hours to see what has been said about your hero, but your username makes it that much worse.

Members don't see this ad :)
soopa said:

:laugh: I'm sure he won by a land slide... :laugh:

Couldn't resist this one:

Gol-YEE-HAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW-n

It reminds me of OSUdoc08's original avatar...the wussy lookin' cowboy wearing orange fringe...

BlackNDecker said:
I heard Goldyawn wrote it himself while pushing a deuce. People knew it was him because he kept talking about "preload" while he was grunting :smuggrin: --> "It's all about the preload..."

Do Frank-Starling principles apply to the rectum :rolleyes:
thats hilarious.....even more so since I just finished going over his heme lectures where he so eloquently spoke about his friend taking a dump on the side of a road at a marathon....

it's true that osu may be a little overinvolved in this board and it's goljan comments, but let's be honest, it's other users who bring up his material constantly. secondly, there's no reason to be such d1cks to osu, it's not like he's saying terrible things.

King Arthur said:
it's true that osu may be a little overinvolved in this board and it's goljan comments, but let's be honest, it's other users who bring up his material constantly. secondly, there's no reason to be such d1cks to osu, it's not like he's saying terrible things.

i wouldn't call it being d!cks to him. more like making fun of the fact that every time he posts it has something to do with goljan.

woowoo said:
i wouldn't call it being d!cks to him. more like making fun of the fact that every time he posts it has something to do with goljan.

"The whistlers go WOO WOO!"

Are GoldieHawn's audio lectures available in stores?