The MCAT Twitter Thread (AKA MCAT-oholics)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ridethecliche

Meep Meep Meep
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, so many of us are in the same boat, right?

We all have to take this exam, and lets be honest, it sucks. It's a roadblock and it's annoying. But we HAVE to do it, so we might as well enjoy it.

At the same time, I think having a 'support group' would be helpful. So why not post about MCAT trials/tribulations here?

Did you have an awesome study session? Grasp concept that you were having trouble with? Beast that practice test?

If so, post!

Did you have a crappy study session? Are you failing miserably at figuring out something seemingly simple? Just get frustrated at that practice exam you just took?

If so, post!

MCAT-oholics unite!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll start:

I thought I knew gen chem, having done well in undergrad, but going through some of the conceptual questions in EK I'm beginning to realize how little of the theory I actually know.

Gonna re-read some of that stuff on my lunch break today!

My liver hurts from drinking too much Coffee. Anyways, today I focused on E&M. I thought I knew it well, but after practicing I realized how confusing the topic really is. I did all Princeton Review problems & EK problems. Even though I got most answers correctly, I still feel like I don't have a strong grasp on the topic. :confused:

I like this idea.

Did 7 passages each from TBR bio yesterday for chapters 5 and 6. I am finally getting 90%+ right in bio. Thank you TPRH biology! You saved me!

Members don't see this ad :)
I like this idea:

Did 7 passages each from TBR bio yesterday for chapters 5 and 6. I am finally getting 90%+ right in bio. Thank you TPRH biology! You saved me!

Yeah, I was just about to say the same thing. Rarely do people discuss how their day went in terms of studying, so it's nice to keep something like this going as a motivation for everyone studying.

By the way, I took your advice for the those videos you suggested. I used it for E&M and he helped me understand a few things a little better. His videos are just super long though lolol ...

TBR Bio is the only book I don't have out of the whole set. I really wanted it for practice passages. I think I'm gonna stick to using EK Bio 1001 and TPRH passages though. Not sure how much that'll help me. And yeah, TPRH is a life saver! :D

Yeah, I was just about to say the same thing. Rarely do people discuss how their day went in terms of studying, so it's nice to keep something like this going as a motivation for everyone studying.

By the way, I took your advice for the those videos you suggested. I used it for E&M and he helped me understand a few things a little better. His videos are just super long though lolol ...

TBR Bio is the only book I don't have out of the whole set. I really wanted it for practice passages. I think I'm gonna stick to using EK Bio 1001 and TPRH passages though. Not sure how much that'll help me. And yeah, TPRH is a life saver! :D

Just skip around so you don't waste too much time. TBR bio passages are good to show you what some killer passages look like. Though the science workbook has some hard ones too. What all of your realistic section goals. I'm saying 13, 11,13 with verbal being the 11. I really usually get 10s :/.

Just skip around so you don't waste too much time. TBR bio passages are good to show you what some killer passages look like. Though the science workbook has some hard ones too. What all of your realistic section goals. I'm saying 13, 11,13 with verbal being the 11. I really usually get 10s :/.

Our goals are very similar lol: I'm preparing for a 45 - but realistically, I'm aiming for 13, 10, 13. Verbal is a huge struggle for me (averaging 8s). I'd be happy with anything above 11 for each section though :) BTW, i'm curious ...how much practice (in terms of passages/problems) do you fit in 1 day or week.

Last edited:
Our goals are very similar lol: I'm preparing for a 45 - but realistically, I'm aiming for 13, 10, 13. Verbal is a huge struggle for me (averaging 8s). I'd be happy with anything above 11 for each section though :) BTW, i'm curious ...how much practice (in terms of passages/problems) do you fit in 1 day or week.

Yesterday I did 21 passages in biology total, reviewed genetics chapter again, reviewed the passages and did 3 passages in verbal. I average around 30 passages a day or 150 a week if I'm doing full time passages. For EK, it took me a week to finish the 1001 in each subject (a little slower than most).

Yesterday I did 21 passages in biology total, reviewed genetics chapter again, reviewed the passages and did 3 passages in verbal. I average around 30 passages a day or 150 a week if I'm doing full time passages. For EK, it took me a week to finish the 1001 in each subject (a little slower than most).

Geez, that's a lot for one day. :eek: You're basically doing 2x what I'm doing now, and that takes me a lot of time. It took me 2 weeks to finish EK 1001 Physics even though I put in about 6 hours/day. I really need to pick up the pace.

How much time do you put into studying everyday?

Geez, that's a lot for one day. :eek: You're basically doing 2x what I'm doing now, and that takes me a lot of time. It took me 2 weeks to finish EK 1001 Physics even though I put in about 6 hours/day. I really need to pick up the pace.

How much time do you put into studying everyday?

haha oh that would be because I do about 8-12 hours a day. I work as a tutor, but don't have to work that many hours per day. It took me a long time to do them at first, but once you get through all the material it gets easier. People really underestimate the bump you get when you start synthesizing ALL the subjects together. It's all about that MCAT intuition. Oh and just for this thread and for anyone who like dubstep, I thought of this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_iYKM_Ab6s[/YOUTUBE]

I'm currently listening to the decemberists. The new album is awesome.

Anyway, did chapter 2 of EK physics today. Goal is to do 2 other chapters with the accompanying EK passages tomorrow and on sunday. So that's 4 chapters over the weekend. I get a day off monday (finally), so I'll take a practice exam then.

I've been scoring consistent 10s for the passages that I've been doing. I can bump that up to a 12 with more focused reading/working, i.e. not getting wrong what I understand so I'm going to take them when I'm rested and on top of stuff.

Getting ready to kill it this weekend.

On the dubstep note, this is a youtube playlist I have going with dubstep. It gets me through study sessions in flying form.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=89309AB508F4D6AD

Thanks for the rusko, dig it.

To be sure, are you saying the TBR Bio passages are harder than the real MCAT? I've been doing a wide spectrum of scores (8s - 15s :eek:). However, it's highly variable and when I get a streak of 8s, it gets a little discouraging despite trying to maintain a "mistakes = opportunity to learn" attitude.

I've been studying ~50h/week for the past 45 days (4 days off), and feeling a bit edgy. Waking up, going into lab, and studying all day is no problem. However, Waking up, going into lab, studying all day, and getting 8s on TBR passages is very discouraging. I actually had to go to a common area today, to study next to other students. I felt better by the end of the day, but today was not very productive. I can definitely relate with you guys about the, "thought I knew Science until MCAT" feeling. I was getting 100% in every single class for the past year, so adjusting to the MCAT score is different, to say the least. However, I'm struggling just like all of you!

Great thread!

EDIT: I'm going to say just one more thing. I walked around campus today feeling like my dreams are falling apart, that the MCAT is too much to handle, that it's all over. However, I'm certain that everybody (even the ones that did well) felt this to some degree. In a way, this is a good thing because it separates the people willing to put in the effort, and those who change majors. I'm envisioning myself a year from now saying, "USMLE!!! The MCAT was easy!"

Last edited:

Are you done with content review? I'm finding it difficult to get through all of the daily reading + doing 7-8 passages. I think I need to be more efficient. Thanks for this post, I'm going to increase my studying yield.

Last edited:
What a day.

Plan was to go to the gym in the morning and hit the books after an early lunch.

Well, went to the gym on the air force base with a buddy who works there. His car broke down after our workout, so I got home at 4. Plan is to hit the books at 6. Might switch up some events for tomorrow so I can still get done what I wanted to.

Kicker was walking around in shorts and a hoody for 3 hours in 30 degree weather. Sorry body.

Members don't see this ad :)
What a day.

Plan was to go to the gym in the morning and hit the books after an early lunch.

Well, went to the gym on the air force base with a buddy who works there. His car broke down after our workout, so I got home at 4. Plan is to hit the books at 6. Might switch up some events for tomorrow so I can still get done what I wanted to.

Kicker was walking around in shorts and a hoody for 3 hours in 30 degree weather. Sorry body.

At least you didn't realize that you know nothing about Stoichiometry.

At least you didn't realize that you know nothing about Stoichiometry.

I only finished 1 chapter, but I got all but 1 of the in chapter questions right for it. So I guess that's rad.

Agenda for tomorrow is to wake up and read a few chapters. Go to a play with a friend (take a break) then take notes and do questions for the chapters. Psyched.

Practice test on monday. Woot!

haha oh that would be because I do about 8-12 hours a day. I work as a tutor, but don't have to work that many hours per day. It took me a long time to do them at first, but once you get through all the material it gets easier. People really underestimate the bump you get when you start synthesizing ALL the subjects together. It's all about that MCAT intuition. Oh and just for this thread and for anyone who like dubstep, I thought of this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_iYKM_Ab6s[/YOUTUBE]

Dayuuuuuuuuuum, lol. I really want to hurry up and start doing TBR passages but I only wanna use em when I feel like I've mastered my understanding of the material. I feel like that's when using them would be most beneficial. The only problem is, I'm having trouble finding the time to do them. I'm thinking of ditching EK 1001 and just focusing on TPR and TBR instead. I'd hate to go into the test without using them after dishing $200 something bucks.

Are you done with content review? I'm finding it difficult to get through all of the daily reading + doing 7-8 passages. I think I need to be more efficient. Thanks for this post, I'm going to increase my studying yield.

Yes, I'm done with content review and now am re-reviewing the Biology and Ochem that was not really clicking for me. I am not a fan of renal filtration and genetics so I'm trying to change that. I'm glad I could help. My test is in 5 weeks so I'm not going to be on SDN too much, but if you have anymore questions, PM me.

Dayuuuuuuuuuum, lol. I really want to hurry up and start doing TBR passages but I only wanna use em when I feel like I've mastered my understanding of the material. I feel like that's when using them would be most beneficial. The only problem is, I'm having trouble finding the time to do them. I'm thinking of ditching EK 1001 and just focusing on TPR and TBR instead. I'd hate to go into the test without using them after dishing $200 something bucks.

Let me tell you that you will never feel like you "mastered" the material if you're anything like me. When all the passages you see start feeling familiar, you are getting to what I feel the MCAT version of mastery is. Don't do EK1001 unless you have glaring weaknesses or a ton of free time. I had both earlier this year so I finished the physics and gchem, which did actually help, but took too long. TPR science workbook and TBR passages have been really helpful for me.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Taking a practice exam shortly.

Frustrated because I thought I could order the TBR exams online, but not only can you not do that, there's also a 45 day limit on the exams.

Why they feel that's justified, I don't know. AAMC gives a year, which is more than reasonable. Atleast six months should be given.

/venting...

BOO YA!

Got a 29. 3 point gain from 3 weeks ago.

10 BS VR, 9 PS.

I'm about 25-30% done with the EK books that I'm reviewing from.

BOO YA!

Got a 29. 3 point gain from 3 weeks ago.

10 BS VR, 9 PS.

I'm about 25-30% done with the EK books that I'm reviewing from.

Awesome news! I'm happy to say that I got over my personal slump and making great progress. I'm doing BR Bio passages and getting 10-11s consistently. And this is suppose to be my weak area!!

Hey guys :) Thought i'd contribute! My exam is on May 21 :eek:

soooo, I have the TPRH materials, kaplan materials, and EK materials.

I just started on the TPRH verbal, and don't know how to compare. How do you guys think the questions and passages compare? I've done 4 passages, and miss about 1 or 2. I started reading TPRH physics, so far so good :) I need to start on the verbal workbook. I'll keep you all updated :D

on a sadder note, pchem exam tomorrow :thumbdown:

EDIT: Totally jinxed myself. I did a passage, and got all 6 questions wrong--combination of not reading carefully, picking the wrong answer out of two choices, or just not finding a BETTER answer choice. This was the epitome of everything what not to do -_- meh, maybe my brain is tired from verbal. Hoping for tomorrow to be a better verbal day :/

Last edited:
Hey guys :) Thought i'd contribute! My exam is on May 21 :eek:

soooo, I have the TPRH materials, kaplan materials, and EK materials.

I just started on the TPRH verbal, and don't know how to compare. How do you guys think the questions and passages compare? I've done 4 passages, and miss about 1 or 2. I started reading TPRH physics, so far so good :) I need to start on the verbal workbook. I'll keep you all updated :D

on a sadder note, pchem exam tomorrow :thumbdown:

1 or 2 out of 4 passages is really good. I thought TPRH Verbal was harder than anything else, but I liked it a lot for practice. Good luck with the rest!

BTW, don't mean to intrude, but mind sharing what videos you speak of? :thumbup:

BTW, don't mean to intrude, but mind sharing what videos you speak of? :thumbup:

No intrusion at all. That's what this thread/forum is about.

www.wikipremed.com

Go to any section on the syllabus and the videos there are what we are talking about. They can be boring sometimes, but are very good for helping synthesize topics, in my opinion. They might not have Biology videos, by the way. I haven't looked into it.

No intrusion at all. That's what this thread/forum is about.

www.wikipremed.com

Go to any section on the syllabus and the videos there are what we are talking about. They can be boring sometimes, but are very good for helping synthesize topics, in my opinion. They might not have Biology videos, by the way. I haven't looked into it.

oh okay, thanks! I'll definitely look into it :) So, i assume you attend UCI? nice to meet a fellow California applicant.

Glad to see everyone figuring out what they need to do.

Don't let the small stuff get to you. Making mistakes now is awesome, as it tells you what you need to do better at it. In my opinion, make more now so you can remedy and make less come test day. I have a feeling you'll all agree.

Awesome news! I'm happy to say that I got over my personal slump and making great progress. I'm doing BR Bio passages and getting 10-11s consistently. And this is suppose to be my weak area!!

Thanks.

I think I'm going to have to raise my target score up. I'm taking the may 21st exam, and I have a long way to go. I'm buying the TBR practice exams when I get the chance to mail in the form.

I still haven't started studying orgo and I'm weak in a lot of physics and gen chem areas since I need to drill down and/or start studying them. Plan is to 'finish' studying everything by early april then go through and hit the weak parts harder while reviewing some of the other stuff.

The next two weeks are going to be rough with a bunch of travel, but I'm taking my books with me and planning to atleast read a bunch of the stuff.

I need to figure out how to start getting my verbal score to inch upwards as well. I'm going to read the EK guide for that before the next exam.

Glad to see everyone figuring out what they need to do.

Don't let the small stuff get to you. Making mistakes now is awesome, as it tells you what you need to do better at it. In my opinion, make more now so you can remedy and make less come test day. I have a feeling you'll all agree.

Thanks.

I think I'm going to have to raise my target score up. I'm taking the may 21st exam, and I have a long way to go. I'm buying the TBR practice exams when I get the chance to mail in the form.

I still haven't started studying orgo and I'm weak in a lot of physics and gen chem areas since I need to drill down and/or start studying them. Plan is to 'finish' studying everything by early april then go through and hit the weak parts harder while reviewing some of the other stuff.

The next two weeks are going to be rough with a bunch of travel, but I'm taking my books with me and planning to atleast read a bunch of the stuff.

I need to figure out how to start getting my verbal score to inch upwards as well. I'm going to read the EK guide for that before the next exam.

Don't feel bad, I have 2 conferences to attend in March. From Ca to Dallas, back to Ca, then to NY. When I get back, I have to report my experiences to a bunch of people. I'm taking my notes and studying/practicing my talk on the plane.

I was answering questions about enzyme kinetics. In my dream. I don't even know why I was dreaming about that, I studied the cardiovascular system yesterday.

Today is gen chem day. No fun.

I was answering questions about enzyme kinetics. In my dream. I don't even know why I was dreaming about that, I studied the cardiovascular system yesterday.

Today is gen chem day. No fun.

Muse fan?

Also, I think i had an mcat dream a week ago.

DO. NOT. LIKE.

On my way back home from trip 1 of 2. I managed to take notes on 1 chapter of bio and read 1 chapter of physics.

I'm on a bus heading back to beantown now anddddd my lights don't work, so there goes studying more. I do have internet, so I'm making the most of this and reviewing my mistakes on AAMC 3. Not a terrible way to pass the time.

I'll pay penance by either reading or taking notes when I get home, but I might just cave and play video games and relax so I can recharge for tomorrow. Planning to get a bunch of work done. Psyched!

Yo I don't know about you guys, but this thread has really helped me out. I feel like I have to get stuff done so I can post about it! Nice to see you all getting it together and keeping each other motivated as well!

I hate stoichiometry SOOO much. I would rather spoon with a chainsaw than end up with a stoichiometry problem on the real mcat.

Btw, I agree. This thread was a solid idea.

I hate stoichiometry SOOO much. I would rather spoon with a chainsaw than end up with a stoichiometry problem on the real mcat.

Btw, I agree. This thread was a solid idea.

What's your issue with Stoich?

I can do that stuff in my sleep after all these years of chem!

What's your issue with Stoich?

I can do that stuff in my sleep after all these years of chem!

TBR is my issue with stoich. I was like "wassup easy point!", then I did TBR. Granted if I let the time go for an extra 2 minutes, it's all good. Too bad I CAN'T let it go for an extra two minutes. I'm glad you can do the MCAT stoichiometry though. We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

TBR is my issue with stoich. I was like "wassup easy point!", then I did TBR. Granted if I let the time go for an extra 2 minutes, it's all good. Too bad I CAN'T let it go for an extra two minutes. I'm glad you can do the MCAT stoichiometry though. We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Yep. Given extra time, it's pretty easy to figure out the BR passages on Stoi. I'll be sure to devote some extra time to learning this stuff.

Maybe it's a good thing that I didn't get anything from BR then :p

-----
NON MCAT RELATED

I just had dinner with some of the physicians I aspire to one day be. Neuro ID guys, some collaborators of ours that work in South Africa doing clinical trials and running some of the most incredible HIV/TB clinics, Pediatric HIV specialists, etc.

Eye on the prize yet again. The 'sacrifice' of the next few months seems like a joke compared to what I can do if the MCAT gods accept my offerings...

Maybe it's a good thing that I didn't get anything from BR then :p

-----
NON MCAT RELATED

I just had dinner with some of the physicians I aspire to one day be. Neuro ID guys, some collaborators of ours that work in South Africa doing clinical trials and running some of the most incredible HIV/TB clinics, Pediatric HIV specialists, etc.

Eye on the prize yet again. The 'sacrifice' of the next few months seems like a joke compared to what I can do if the MCAT gods accept my offerings...

Agreed. I've already sacrificed 3 goats. Frankly, I'm running out of goats.

Agreed. I've already sacrificed 3 goats. Frankly, I'm running out of goats.

Does it still count as a sacrifice if I eat the goats?

Goats are delicious!

------------

Side note: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT look through threads or stats on the MD apps website. I just did and got really stressed out and annoyed.

Ugh!

Last edited:
Does it still count as a sacrifice if I eat the goats?

Goats are delicious!

------------

Side note: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT look through threads or stats on the MD apps website. I just did and got really stressed out and annoyed.

Ugh!

This. Ever since I deactivated facebook, I've been stalking the school specific threads and MDapps. Damn, those are discouraging. I've seen people with like 3.9/40s not make the initial cut. Now if only UCSF (my DREAM) will accept me for my 3.6 and HOPEFULLY stellar MCAT. I really hope they see me for me and how damn bad I want to go there :(

This. Ever since I deactivated facebook, I've been stalking the school specific threads and MDapps. Damn, those are discouraging. I've seen people with like 3.9/40s not make the initial cut. Now if only UCSF (my DREAM) will accept me for my 3.6 and HOPEFULLY stellar MCAT. I really hope they see me for me and how damn bad I want to go there :(

Yeah, I had 2 bad semesters. First semester frosh year (same as everyone and from what I've read adcomms tend to let this go if you're not a total idiot) and then 2nd semester sophy year I had a bad bike crash that put me in the hospital for almost a week. Had to leave college, but finished stuff from home.

The next semester (first semester jr year), I took too many classes because I was hard headed and felt like I had to prove something. I ended up doing pretty well during the semester, but fell apart during finals for a variety of reasons including a breakup the night before, but mostly not factoring in time required to heal and make follow up appointments/surgeries 200 miles away from school.

Ended up in the mid 3.5's as a double major, so not terrible all said and done.

Anyway, those are my 'excuses'. To be honest, I don't have a 'dream' school. I really wanted to go to uchicago for undergrad but got deferred, waitlisted, and rejected, so it'd be nice if I get in for med school, but I'm not holding my breath. Fact of the matter is, all the continental MD schools are good, so wherever you go, you'll be fine if you do well. Like undergrad.

The DO schools are good too, from what I've read here, but I'm not planning on applying to any this cycle.

In any event, what this all means for us (and others) is that we have to beast the MCAT. This 'brotherhood' of twitterdom is there to help us get there.

Go team!

I have a couple friends from undergrad who go there. It's really hard to predict. I don't think they're as number-centered as people think. My good friend had 3.9/36, but I can guarantee it was the resume that got him in.

I have a couple friends from undergrad who go there. It's really hard to predict. I don't think they're as number-centered as people think. My good friend had 3.9/36, but I can guarantee it was the resume that got him in.

Certainly didn't hurt though!

Just to update this thread. Today is one of those good days...I seem to be having more as my MCAT studying progresses.

Verbal: I feel as if I'm understanding the fundamental technique to answer these questions correctly. Interestingly, these techniques have been stated over and over again on SDN. The difference now is that...it clicks.

Sciences: Starting the MCAT process, I felt that my Bio exposure, or lack of (non-science major) hindered me. However, after pushing through Bio, I feel pretty strong in it. This is not to say that I don't have weaknesses, I am definitely still lacking in certain areas.

I just wanted to tell all of you that are struggling right along with me that it gets better.

Back to studying! GL! :thumbup:

So verbal has been a funny thing for me.

I've taken 2 AAMC's so far and it was the same score on both of them, at 10.

A 10 isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination but I'd love to see it go up a point or two in practice so I can be sure that it will be atleast a 10 on test day.

I didn't really feel like studying today, but decided to do some EK verbal exams. I did the first two in their verbal reasoning book.

The first one, I got a 7. Wtf?
The second one, I got an 11. Okay...

I'm guessing that a 'warm up' helps in verbal. In any event, I guess that the 101 verbal passages book is going to really come in handy. I just got it in the mail today! Going to do a little bit from it every week.

Ugh, a 7? Basically, I got the entire first passage (on philosophy) completely wrong. And I've read a bunch of philosophy when I was in school. I guess I'll chalk it to the fact that this was the first passage of the lot.

Atleast I had a solid day in the gym!
On that note, it's really helpful to have something where you can see progress, i.e. workouts in the gym for me, to keep things in perspective when studying might not go your way.

GL all!

So verbal has been a funny thing for me.

I've taken 2 AAMC's so far and it was the same score on both of them, at 10.

A 10 isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination but I'd love to see it go up a point or two in practice so I can be sure that it will be atleast a 10 on test day.

I didn't really feel like studying today, but decided to do some EK verbal exams. I did the first two in their verbal reasoning book.

The first one, I got a 7. Wtf?
The second one, I got an 11. Okay...

I'm guessing that a 'warm up' helps in verbal. In any event, I guess that the 101 verbal passages book is going to really come in handy. I just got it in the mail today! Going to do a little bit from it every week.

Ugh, a 7? Basically, I got the entire first passage (on philosophy) completely wrong. And I've read a bunch of philosophy when I was in school. I guess I'll chalk it to the fact that this was the first passage of the lot.

Atleast I had a solid day in the gym!
On that note, it's really helpful to have something where you can see progress, i.e. workouts in the gym for me, to keep things in perspective when studying might not go your way.

GL all!

My school has a brand new gym that's free for students. It's really been a fantastic way to live healthy, get that awesome body, and relieve stress.

My head really hurts.

Between last night and tonight I did:
4x30 min EK verbal exams
1x60 min EK verbal exam (EK1 from 101).

Scores were all over the chart. I got a 7,8, 9, and 11.

Both my AAMC's were 10. I'm pretty confused on how I should approach this. I'm going to reread the EK verbal book as the strategy had been helping me.

I really wish EK101 was on the computer. I honestly think I read and test better on a computer screen. I'm much more efficient at scanning info and making quick decisions. I went 3 mins over the time limit on the 60 min test and I always had 4 mins left on the AAMC exams.

Oy...

My school has a brand new gym that's free for students. It's really been a fantastic way to live healthy, get that awesome body, and relieve stress.

Seriously.

If I didn't train 3-4 days a week, I would be going bat****...

New member here. I figured this would be the most pertinent thread to post in and it will probably be the only thread I post in. Taking the MCAT on 5/22.

As of right now I'm working 20hrs/week, soon to be working 25 hrs/week and I'm volunteering 4hrs/week (more or less, really varies) as a court advocate. I don't know why I just typed that but anyway...I'll post my progress on here as a kind of group effort and in a way to display my progress (or lack thereof) to this tiny premed world.

The way I'm reviewing is basically to do a chapter a day. By each chapter, I mean the following:

EK Review Materials
EK 1001 problems (every 3rd Problem)
TPR Online Materials
All Assigned TPR Science Workbook HMW
TPRH Book Chapter

PHYSICS:

3/1ish

EK Lecture 1: 23/24 96% EK 1001: 45/56 80%
TPR Science Workbook HMW: 60/62 97%

Excluded Passage [will do all Mechanics together]

ONLINE: Discrete 86%

Passages 86, 100