The meaning of a "hold"? Possible rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dochachi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm curious if a hold at a school is a possible rejection? Does something good ever come from being placed on HOLD? Any stories/ past experiences??

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I'm curious if a hold at a school is a possible rejection? Does something good ever come from being placed on HOLD? Any stories/ past experiences??

yes

if they wanted you they would have interviewed/accepted you

yes

if they wanted you they would have interviewed/accepted you

Gross name/title. Grow up.

I'm equally worried about the concept of holds, although to give some perspective, UPenn's been putting people on and off holds (and I suppose back on again) quicker than you can say MCAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
Gross name/title. Grow up.

I'm equally worried about the concept of holds, although to give some perspective, UPenn's been putting people on and off holds (and I suppose back on again) quicker than you can say MCAT.

u kno u want some of it bro

better than your dates with old-lady-5-fingers, yes?

lameass

:thumbdown:

You've already been reported along with your counterpsych, Dr. Eugenics.

Enjoy your time while it lasts.

You've already been reported along with your counterpsych, Dr. Eugenics.

Enjoy your time while it lasts.

sounds like we found TEACHERS PET!

sounds like we found TEACHERS PET!

or someone that doesn't want to see SDN go down the ****ter due to immature kids. Maybe I'm the only one, we'll see.

or someone that doesn't want to see SDN go down the ****ter due to immature kids. Maybe I'm the only one, we'll see.

hmmn...you sound bitter....why? were you abused as a child? this acting out and NAME calling/ and or being TEACHERS PET....indicates a problem in your child development.

youll proabably trash me now too........but in all seriousness....please get some help...

ps. im a clinical psychologist if your wondering.

hmmn...you sound bitter....why? were you abused as a child? this acting out and NAME calling/ and or being TEACHERS PET....indicates a problem in your child development.

youll proabably trash me now too........but in all seriousness....please get some help...

ps. im a clinical psychologist if your wondering.

yet you have the same style of writing as Dr. Eugenic and the last couple of trolls.

Enjoy, also know that attempting to provide medical advice on SDN is violation of the rules.

yet you have the same style of writing as Dr. Eugenic and the last couple of trolls.

Enjoy, also know that attempting to provide medical advice on SDN is violation of the rules.

well one thing is for damn sure

schlong john is NOT a troll

wow! attacking me as i predicted!

i did not provide medical advice.....i gave a diagnosis of common childhood developmental problems.....then i merely asked you to get help....i did not give any treatment and or advice, or tell you what to do...i ASKED you....which is not advice but a request....

ps. do you think i would give you medical advice for free? ha, i didnt spend 5 years to get my phd....and then do free-bies!

wow! attacking me as i predicted!

i did not provide medical advice.....i gave a diagnosis of common childhood developmental problems.....then i merely asked you to get help....i did not give any treatment and or advice, or tell you what to do...i ASKED you....which is not advice but a request....

ps. do you think i would give you medical advice for free? ha, i didnt spend 5 years to get my phd....and then do free-bies!

hey doc....you sound smart and i agree with you about the xpathogen.....he sounds very immmature!