the medical or clinical report

adam3003

15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2000
new york N Y. usa
    please I want to fknow about how to write the medical report after you take the clinical examination as this is neede in the clinical exam of the usmle (for non us.medical graduates
    please if you know any place or source to know more or learn I`m a non u.s. medical graduate.
    I want to know about wiriting the medical report after taking the history and making the clinical examination (and writing the differrential diagnosis) because this is neede in the clinical examination of the usmle after passing about this
    much obliged
    adam

JRLBBB

15+ Year Member
    Jun 8, 1999
    TORONTO, CANADA
      This information is standard in any physical examination and history taking text ie...Bates, or Physical Diagnosis of Form and Function.....Usually these sections on writing reports are in the back of the texts after special clinical challanges etc... There are usually sample write ups included.

Originally posted by adam3003:
      please I want to fknow about how to write the medical report after you take the clinical examination as this is neede in the clinical exam of the usmle (for non us.medical graduates
      please if you know any place or source to know more or learn I`m a non u.s. medical graduate.
      I want to know about wiriting the medical report after taking the history and making the clinical examination (and writing the differrential diagnosis) because this is neede in the clinical examination of the usmle after passing about this
      much obliged
      adam

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.