1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

the medical or clinical report

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by adam3003, Jul 19, 2000.

1. adam3003

adam3003 New Member

please I want to fknow about how to write the medical report after you take the clinical examination as this is neede in the clinical exam of the usmle (for non us.medical graduates
    please if you know any place or source to know more or learn I`m a non u.s. medical graduate.
    I want to know about wiriting the medical report after taking the history and making the clinical examination (and writing the differrential diagnosis) because this is neede in the clinical examination of the usmle after passing about this
    much obliged
    adam

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. JRLBBB

JRLBBB New Member

This information is standard in any physical examination and history taking text ie...Bates, or Physical Diagnosis of Form and Function.....Usually these sections on writing reports are in the back of the texts after special clinical challanges etc... There are usually sample write ups included.