the morning after...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Gigglez

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
woke up at 6:30 yesterday, and finished the exam at around 5:20'ish.
after that, just moped around until 2am this morning (i think i was so exhausted that i just stayed up).

then woke up this morning at around 7'ish...having a feeling of a slight hangover (despite NOT touching any -OH at all yesterday), and also feeling a bit empty...

hard to believe it's over.

how did you all feel when you woke up this morning?
what are your plans?

Members don't see this ad.

It feels kinda nice. I'm gonna go home and relax with my family just for a day because classes start tomorrow and hopefully I'll stop thinking about the ones I already know I missed (I hate that feeling so much). I need to accept the fact that it's out of my hands now. I just need to relax and hope the next months will go by fast.

Dr. Gigglez said:
after that, just moped around until 2am this morning (i think i was so exhausted that i just stayed up).

then woke up this morning at around 7'ish...having a feeling of a slight hangover (despite NOT touching any -OH at all yesterday), and also feeling a bit empty...

what are your plans?

i'm bumming. i'm putting all my mcat stuff in a trashbag and putting it in the closet. i am gauranteed a retaker after yesterday's affair, if i decided to pursue this at all.

then i have to clean. i have so much stuff sitting around that it's disgusting.

i work full time, so it's not like my life will be empty. it's nice to not study any more and be able to resume other activities.

i was just hoping things went smoother, but who doesn't! :thumbup:

I'm awake... I'm dehydrated form drinking too many beers. I have half a headache... AND I DON'T HAVE TO STUDY TODAY!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Members don't see this ad :)
was up until 3'20 am....but woke up abruptly at around 8'30 or so. the rythms are in full flow. still worried about doing well on the PS section though. it bugs me.

hard to believe its over and so frustrating not knowing my score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Gigglez said:

what are your plans?

I don't know whether to feel relieved that its over, or feel fear that I may have to retake it thanks solely to that AG bio section.

I went out to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe Saturday night. That was fun. Then, I woke up this morning at 5:30 and had to catch a flight back home, so I'm pretty much exhausted. I feel kinda abandoned now, with no studying and all. What to do, what to do. October is so far away...

I woke up at 7 this morning....my body clock is pretty finely tuned at this point. Apparently it doesn't matter that I was out at a bar with friends until 2:30am. I'm gonna need a nap later!

That, and my back hurts like bloody heck. That stupid desk we had to sit in yesterday was terribly uncomfortable, and I'm paying for it now. Ow! :(

It feels weird, though, to just be like, ok I'm done! I had the list of topics on my wall and I tore it down last night. Now my wall looks kinda empty and I don't know what to do with myself because I feel like all of my energy this summer went into 1) working, 2) studying, and 3) "relaxing" while I just worried about the test.

Maybe I'll take a cue from my sister and just go to the mall. :laugh:

I woke up at 9 am after sleeping at midnight (ugh, best night's rest ever), and I'm going to go with my boyfriend to Stonybrook so I can watch his white coat ceremony tomorrow.

thadocta26 said:
I'm awake... I'm dehydrated form drinking too many beers. I have half a headache... AND I DON'T HAVE TO STUDY TODAY!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH
same, i'm awake only so i can go grab some gatorade and then i'm goin back to sleep. Didn't get home til like 4, wierd though, thought i was sobering up pretty well by then. This headache however indicates otherwise....

Yeah... it's still a bit surreal that it's over..
Well last night I hung out, brought groceries, then watched movies till dawn. Just got up now, and pondering what I should do today... feels like I should hit up those essays soon, though I feel that I deserve perhaps another day of recovery... ;-p Another series of work yet to come~~! eeee~~

pufferfish said:
i'm bumming. i'm putting all my mcat stuff in a trashbag and putting it in the closet. i am gauranteed a retaker after yesterday's affair, if i decided to pursue this at all.
PF, I'm sure it went better than you thought :luck: I'm sorry that you're stressing today though, that's not the reward you should get after studying so hard all summer!

I also packed up all MCAT related stuff, in an organized way, into a box. Just in case. I'm hoping I'll be able to shuffle it off to someone else though ;)

Also feeling hungover today-too much dehydration from being unsure when I would see the inside of a washroom again given the insanity of our proctors.

Hopefully tonight will feel more normal for us?

man I have an MCAT hangover.

I have a mother headache, and I'm dehydrated.

I thuoght I would feel a lot better today but I don't.
I woke up this morning thinking about chemistry only to realize it was over.
I am glad to not have anything to do today but it is hard to get out of the MCAT mindset.