The need for instant gratification is a virtue, patience is not.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LuluLovesMe

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now where are my II's? It's November already and nobody wants to see me :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 17 users
If you don't get in you might as well work for ESPN cuz you just clickbaited me to perfection.

Reactions: 48 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I hear november 1st is when you should officially worry that you don't have an II, so at least your concern is valid.

Reactions: 5 users
AGV
EPV
EPG

All gratification is virtue.
No patience is virtue.
Therefore, no patience is gratification.

AEE-2 CAMESTRES --> valid

OP is right.

Reactions: 1 user
Goro never said exactly how much patience you needed. It may be several years' worth, unfortunately.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I hear november 1st is when you should officially worry that you don't have an II, so at least your concern is valid.

Now I'm even more worried u.u

Based on how this cycle is going "Adcoms hate this guy" sounds like a good descriptor for me

Reactions: 10 users
Top ten weird extracurriculars that adcoms dont want you to know about. #3 will shock you!!
which section of the MCAT are you

We know what specialty you should choose

10 types of premeds you meet in college

Reactions: 8 users
If you don't get in you might as well work for ESPN cuz you just clickbaited me to perfection.

upload_2015-11-2_19-40-57.png

they will come .. dont you worry =)

No offense...But I am tired of people telling me not to worry...I cranked out over 25 apps and spent nearly 4k on application cost between the MCAT prep and secondaries for near silence from almost everyone...I AM WORRIED, I AM FREAKING OUT. SOMEONE GIVE ME NEWS, GOOD NEWS AND SOON.

End of August/beginning of September?
Ah, that's pretty recent. Nov 1 may not be a realistic sadness-date for you, then, especially as slow as they seem to be this year.

I was complete in July last year and still received a handful of interviews in December & January. No need to panic yet - no news is still good news at this point.

Reactions: 4 users
I was complete in July last year and still received a handful of interviews in December & January. No need to panic yet - no news is still good news at this point.
But January interviews will cost me $800+, blerghhh.

lloydchristmas.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
This Man Got An Email. What Happens Next Won't Shock You Because It's Just A Dunkin Donuts Promotion.

Reactions: 3 users
Stop taunting me, goro! You know I don't know where you are. :(

I would seriously send an app there if I knew.
My school will take you, Lulu. Just send an app somewhere west of the Missouri River.

There are 11 DO schools unambiguously west of the Missouri River, and one that kind of is in some places and east of it in others (KCUMB). The Missouri River runs through Kansas City, MO and I would not describe KCUMB as being "west of the Missouri River" but Goro's sense of geography may differ from mine.

Texas COM
Oklahoma State
AT Still Arizona
Burrell COM
Midwestern Arizona
Pacific Northwest
Rocky Vista
Touro California
Touro Nevada
WesternU COMP
WesternU COMP Northwest

My school will take you, Lulu. Just send an app somewhere west of the Missouri River.
There are 11 DO schools unambiguously west of the Missouri River, and one that kind of is in some places and east of it in others (KCUMB).
Goro has explicitly stated on here that he's from a certain state. Applying to his school is a 50/50 proposition once you acquire that information.

Goro has explicitly stated on here that he's from a certain state. Applying to his school is a 50/50 proposition once you acquire that information.
He's from NY but that's not where his school is. I am applying to both NY DO schools anyways though ;P

He's from NY but that's not where his school is.
My bad, I will rephrase. Goro has explicitly stated on here that his school is located in a certain state.

Hey guys I have an idea lets stop trying to figure out where Goro is because if we do he has to stop posting on SDN forever

Reactions: 14 users
If med schools knew how impatient I really am, they'd never let me in.

Reactions: 1 users
Wish you the best of luck, Lulu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I have an idea lets stop trying to figure out where Goro is because if we do he has to stop posting on SDN forever

Alternatively, speculating and revealing the exact info on location/identity etc. of a member, especially an adcom, will get you permabanned on SDN. So yeah. Let's not do that.

Aren't all schools in a certain state? And no, not a state of flux, either!

My guess is that they're in a physical state.

My guess is that they're in a physical state.
Well I find that offensive as I was planning on matriculating to the University of Phoenix School of Medicine, the "Harvard of Online Colleges."

Reactions: 4 users
Haha! Is that what they call it?
Yah, didn't you hear? It's the "P" in the HYPS of medical schools....Harvard Yale Phoenix Stanford

They're rumored to average a 530 MCAT....and lifetime membership into the Illuminati....

In fact, the school is so damn exclusive it's by invitation to apply only, and isn't even part of AMCAS. Pretty much the pinnacle of medical education.

Last edited: