The Official 01/30/09 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BloodySurgeon

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since January is nearby, I decided to refine the January MCAT club to it's two dates. For those of you who are taking it on Friday, January 30th, here is the place where you can vent, discuss, and support each other for this upcoming test. Best of luck guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
The worst part is having your family and friends asking you every day, thinking you are going to do great, because clearly you are the smartest one they know and how could you NOT do well? Right?

My favorite lines:
"This is my buddy, he's going to be a doctor, he took the MCATS"
"Dude, did you pass your test? How long until you finally start school?"
"It's not like you don't have a degree in this stuff dude, you did fine"

I haven't wanted to talk to anyone for the last 4 months... if this turns out bad, i am moving to Abu Dhabi.

This isn't a forum/bulletin board anymore ... it's a chat-room (quite a few posts in the last ... oh ... 5-10 minutes). ;)

For what it's worth, I'm one of those people who just started posting in the last day or so. But I'm not new to the boards - I've been following the threads and biting my fingernails since the exam. I was pretty relaxed about waiting for my score in early February. In the last couple of days, though, I've graduated to chewing my pens, cleaning my kitchen or playing lots of sudoku just to kill the time. Thanks for being supportive group - it really helps to know I've got good company and I'm not completely out of my mind (not about this, at least) ... :D.

im starting to think this may not be happening today... 53 min. left until aamc closes today.

Members don't see this ad :)
AAMC website says scores will be "tentatively" released after 5pm EST on 3/3/09, sooooooo not for another hour or so........??

I'm so scared... so cold... and so nervous...
I totally agree with you, i am also so cold right now and my heater is on, inspite the fact its warm outside. my knees are hurting and feel like my entire body is in deep pain. The anxiety is just too much to bear, i have a feeling that it might not happen today though since its already 1:30 and they are usually pretty good in posting by this time.

ok.. I have my Microsatellite class from 5:30 - 8:30. If I don't receive those results before that time I'll have a nervous breakdown... AAAAAhhhhhh:eek::eek::eek::eek:

i wonder if the people at AAMC who have control over all this are just chillin cuz it's not a priority for them or something and i wonder if they know how much pain and agony people are feeling across the world in waiting for them to hit a button

i wonder if the people at AAMC who have control over all this are just chillin cuz it's not a priority for them or something and i wonder if they know how much pain and agony people are feeling across the world in waiting for them to hit a button

They probably wait until the last minute so they don't have to deal with people

AAMC website says scores will be "tentatively" released after 5pm EST on 3/3/09, sooooooo not for another hour or so........??

Right, so

I just called up the AAMC people and spoke to someone. The official word is:

MCAT scores will be released after 5 pm. She said it *should* still be today because "they" (I'm assuming the phone people's supervisor or whatever) didn't tell them otherwise...

So. Let's wait another 30 min and see what happens

Right, so

I just called up the AAMC people and spoke to someone. The official word is:

MCAT scores will be released after 5 pm. She said it *should* still be today because "they" (I'm assuming the phone people's supervisor or whatever) didn't tell them otherwise...

So. Let's wait another 30 min and see what happens

thanks for that info!

OMFG
hmmmf...
it's page 14.. I thought that the scored had been already released.......
well.. i guess it's another 17 mins to go...
=/

ok.. just to be sure sure.. we are supposed to log in on the same website as we did to register for the MCAT?? or is there another website where we have to go to check the scores???
sorry if it is a stupid question.. but i've been avoiding to think about checking my score ever since the day I took the MCAT... so I haven't even tried to log in anywhere...
=/

ur suppose 2 go 2 the aamc mcat pg and on the left side click on mcat scores then on the next pg click on thx ,then put ur password then BAM theres ur score.....

ok yeah.. i just logged in for the first time to that website.. and I felt how my heart collapsed for a second..
no score yet..
ugh..

i just wanna get over this already!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! 3 MINS LEFT...

i just called and the department of the mcat release is........closed.this is unbelievable.....the req's to work at aamc must be to be dumb ass hell