The Official 04/28/2012 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HoltMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured I should start this thread/support system. Good luck studying! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY CAN'T THEY JUST RELEASE THESE SCORES??

Lol. I bet AAMC peeps are just sitting there browsing this forum and laughing at us. Those sadistic ****s.

lol, yeah. I've been refreshing this thread instead of THx. I don't want the numbers splashing right into my face so suddenly. At least there has to be some sort of mental preparation.

I was thinking AAMC should put out this warning: "MCAT is not for those with history of heart attack" or sth similar. Darn. I'll probably have to drive to hospital and check my score there. In case if I fall into my feet, someone will be able to get me helped immediately.

AHHHHHHH people are responding too quickly lol. I would bet my life that my blood pressure is like 140/90 right now

Members don't see this ad :)
Practice Test Range: 30-38
AAMC11: 33
Predicted: Scared to jinx

Our suffering will end in 30 minutes!

AHHHHHHH people are responding too quickly lol. I would bet my life that my blood pressure is like 140/90 right now
You're only stage one, we send people off with that all the time. Now if your DBP is measuring the normal SBP, we're talkin'...

Yes, rather unsuccessfully. Applied late (mid august) wasn't verified until october and did secondaries after that. Currently on one waitlist so am re-applying. I really hope I improved since this will be the biggest change in my app since last year. I have a few other activities and another few classes but riding on this score and an early app. My blood pressure is definitely dangerously high, and i usually have low blood pressure!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, rather unsuccessfully. Applied late (mid august) wasn't verified until october and did secondaries after that. Currently on one waitlist so am re-applying. I really hope I improved since this will be the biggest change in my app since last year. I have a few other activities and another few classes but riding on this score and an early app. My blood pressure is definitely dangerously high, and i usually have low blood pressure!

When denied my cancer sticks my BP is 111/60 something which is low end of normal. When allowed my cancer sticks and 20oz cans of redbull, my BP is prehypertensive

You know what's sad bro? Half of the people currently viewing this thread want us to fail. Go read the thread about that in the pre-allo section. It's kind of eye-opening.
Nah,I want to see a bunch of thirties and up.:xf: I want to see you guys beat the AAMC at their own game. :smuggrin::thumbup:

You know what's sad bro? Half of the people currently viewing this thread want us to fail. Go read the thread about that in the pre-allo section. It's kind of eye-opening.

I like all the people who were pleasantly surprised by their scores. But I thibk thats just because they give me hope for myself lol

This thread is just stressing me out for no reason! I'm going to go to the gym or something and come back later tonight, or I'll go crazy sitting here. Good luck everyone :D

No matter what, keep your head up homies!

didnt even take mcat yet and im nervous for the scores to get released :barf:

DITTO !!!!!

btw .... BEST OF LUCK my friends!!! Hopefully you all will get the score you deserve! If you get less than what you think you deserve, then don't feel demotivated. Get angry and make that anger your motivation to do better next time around. And if you get more than what you think you deserve, then please take a moment to say thank you to anything/anyone you believe in!

Once again ... GOOD LUCK!! :luck:

First post in this thread, I haven't been on SDN for a longgggg time. Maybe I shouldn't have come here at this time, after reading the posts and all, I am so freakin' scared. :(

Did anyone else just get an email from med school in Mexico saying, "not happy with your MCAT score, apply here!" i almost cried at work

Scores usually get released 10 minutes past the hour I think, so whoever is reporting their success story is just bs'ing.

This thread is just stressing me out for no reason! I'm going to go to the gym or something and come back later tonight, or I'll go crazy sitting here. Good luck everyone :D

No matter what, keep your head up homies!

Don't quit now! They'll probably be up in like 30 min