The official 08/06/2009 MCAT CLUB!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mellymel09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just noticed that there is no official club for the August 6th MCAT'ers so I've decided to create one! I hope that everyone's studying is coming along great. I'm actually re-doing my MCAT for the second time around (I wrote it last summer for the first time and sadly didn't do as well as I'd hoped). I plan on dedicating this month to content review and then hopefully spending the last two months prior to my exam on practice exams/problems. Has anyone here ever taken the test more than once? If so, did you improve and how did you re-study strategically? Also, by how many points can one expect to realistically improve???

Members don't see this ad.

Won't it be great if SDN automatically refreshes its page whenever someone posts something. Then we wouldn't have to keep hitting F5.....lol

Yeah.....but some people might accidentally delete it. How about the subject says "Another Stage Towards Your Medical Degree".....It might interest future doctors to "innocently open it" as u put it....lol

Haha ok fine... I just would probably get more excited by the coupon thing lol jk

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah F this, thanks AAMC thx but no thx lol. i'm not coming back until 11. i cant keep my mind on this bull****.

ROFL!! why did I get banned??? I didn't say anything against the rules, did I?

brucelee is a jew, that's why. what a dumb chat anyways. why would i want to induce more anxiety in everyone by talking about the test? seriously.

Last edited:

Hahahaha I figured that's why you got banned!!! Dude, that post would have been such a TROLL post if you didn't add the "sike" part at the end :laugh: Either way... smart move finding a way back ahahahhaaaaa.

Hahahaha I figured that's why you got banned!!! Dude, that post would have been such a TROLL post if you didn't add the "sike" part at the end :laugh: Either way... smart move finding a way back ahahahhaaaaa.

Alright I'm officially singing out and won't be back on until later tonight... Good luck friends!

haha i had to create an account...i've been following this thread since the day I took the test...i have to share my score on the day it gets published, whether SDN likes it or not.

im not a troll by nature. but i do feel sorry for making that post. i didn't know that was against the rules. maybe i should read the rules. hell, i don't even know my constitutional rights LOL.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok- i have sat in front of my computer long enough. i will now go shower, get pretty, go out and attempt to have fun/not have a panic attack.

le sigh.

lol, Jesus you seem so anal retentive...if you let that get to you then you have some major insecurities. I joke but you on the other hand are serious. Loosen up a bit.

lol, Jesus you seem so anal retentive...if you let that get to you then you have some major insecurities. I joke but you on the other hand are serious. Loosen up a bit.
Now you've insulted him a second time. I suggest you refrain from future attempts at sarcasm.

PS. someone on twitter just posted their results. are they out? anyone else have them?

nothing yet...my friend took it in june and said her score didn't come out until 11pm the day of release so if i were you guys i would find something to do in the meantime...maybe crack open an EK book or kaplan book.

Oh man !!! it's almost 7pm. I hope they post it today. I was trying to get my mom to look at the score for me, I absolutely cannot check it myself..... :)

Now you've insulted him a second time. I suggest you refrain from future attempts at sarcasm.

How about this...I suggest you mind your own business and refrain from telling someone you don't know what to do. No sarcasm there. Who are you anyways? I love how you just jumped into our conversation.

I know it's scores-possibly night, but everyone please remain calm. You can be neurotic, nervous, or insane, but please be such calmly. No flame wars, no riots, no banana peels on the ground.

How about this...I suggest you mind your own business and refrain from telling someone you don't know what to do. No sarcasm there. Who are you anyways? I love how you just jumped into our conversation.
I'm going to have to side with Simplify on this one, he's usually right now. Just let it all go, we have something more pressing going on...

waiting for the damn mcat scores!!!

hey i don't want to intervene and don't mean disrespect but let's put a stop to internet gangsters now.

Ok. I'm gonna to watch a movie. Hopefully by the end of the movie, everyone will be sharing their scores. Good luck with the waiting people!!!

lol, this all stemmed from me trying to make small talk and getting everyone's mind off the exam. it's amazing how good intentions can get twisted online...apparently now i'm the bad guy or "internet gangster." ridiculous if you ask me. i have a good track record of trying to help people on this site so stop being so judgemental. everyone in here is anxious and i apologize if what i said came off the wrong way but i had good intentions. whatever. good luck.

I'm as anxious as the next person waiting on my scores. I just think we should refrain from insulting people, even if it is meant tongue in cheek. The problem with sarcasm on forums is that it is often hard to identify.

The 2009 Registration Deadline and Score Release page says "tentative release date". Doesn't necessarily mean that AAMC has to release the scores tonight. If they don't I'm going to be very, very pissed.

I think the 7/30 exam was released about 9:30pm EST. They've definitely come late in the evening before.

yeah mang i am still waiting on this. i gave up my afternoon run just to get the scores. no beans.

screw this- i'm going out. i wanted to go out and celebrate with my friends tonight, but now i guess i'm just going out to hang out and wait.

damn you AAMC. damn you.

labellefille has the right idea, im going out for a bit as well as should all of you...ease the tension!

OK- I WAS going to walk out the door right now and then someone on the 8/5 forum says they have scores. maybe i'll wait 10 more minutes?

i am going to the gym and consider how much my life will change for good or bad after knowing my scores.!

@labellefille, do you think that they are not just messing with you? Wouldn't they have posted their scores? I smell a fish, but I'm skeptical by nature.

@labellefille, do you think that they are not just messing with you? Wouldn't they have posted their scores? I smell a fish, but I'm skeptical by nature.

i don't know- but two people are claiming they have scores now. i'm skeptical too, but also really really really want to believe i will have my scores in the next few minutes!