** THE OFFICIAL 2007 Online/Phone Applicant Status Page Thread **

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody know the link to the Dartmouth status page that people reference in the interview invite thread? I was under the impression that all their communication was through snail mail...

i fell for that too, i believe thats for Drexel, the bolded part kinda fell off. no status page for Dartmouth

Members don't see this ad.

i fell for that too, i believe thats for Drexel, the bolded part kinda fell off. no status page for Dartmouth

booo :oops:( i haven't heard anything from them in awhile.

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
Brown - link (sends username/password to check status via snail mail)
BU - link
Case Western - link
Colorado - link
Columbia- email confirmation when complete
Cornell- link
Creighton - Email confirmation when complete
Dartmouth - email confirmation
Drexel Secondary and Secondary Status- link
Drexel Complete Application Status-link
Duke - link
Emory - e-mail confirmation when complete
EVMS - Snail Mail Confirmation or call (757) 446-5812 for confirmation
GW - e-mail
Jefferson - link showed complete online
Loma Linda - Email confirmation
Loyola - Call 708.216.3229 Thursdays from 9AM and 5PM CST.
LSU NO - Call (504) 568-6262 on Thursdays between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to check your application status
MCW - link e-mail confirmation
Mount Sinai - Can call (212) 241-6696 Mondays & Wednesdays between 2 and 4 PM, EST for update.
MSU - link
MUSC - link
Northwestern, Feinberg SOM - link - Click on Status Page once logged in
NYMC - link
NYU - Don't call us, we'll call you. email confirmation
OSU - link
Penn State - link - E-mail confirmation
Rush - link
SLU - link
Stanford - link
SUNY Buffalo - link + email confirmation
SUNY Downstate - link
SUNY Stony Brook - E-mail Confirmation
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
Tufts - link & complete email
UC Davis - link
UC Irvine - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Chicago Pritzker SOM - (773) 702-1937 (only call after 4 weeks of no e-mail notification of completion!) or link
University of Cincinnati:https://comdo-wcnlb.uc.edu/MedOneStop/CommonFiles/COMLogin.aspx
University of Connecticut- They will call you to ask nay questions they have about your app and to say you are complete
University of Kentucky - link
University of Maryland- they send snail mail + you can log on to the secondary page
University of Michigan - link
University of Pennsylvania - link
University of Pittsburgh - link
University of Rochester - link + email confirmation
University of Washington - link PIN = first two letters of last name+last 7 digit SSN
University of Wisconsin - link
USC Keck link
University of Vermont - link
RWJ- They send an e-mail when you are complete
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link
Wright State University Boonshoft School - link, 937-775-2936 or 937-775-3762, on Mondays 1-4 pm and Thursdays 9 am- 12 noon.
Yale - link Must be checked online. Admissions staff cannot check by phone or e-mail

Members don't see this ad :)
bump for those of us waiting for file completion, interview invites, etcetera

Just doing my chores checking status...thought I'd bump it up.

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
BU - link
Case Western - link
Colorado - link
Cornell- link
Duke - link
GW - e-mail
Harvard - http://application.hms.harvard.edu/page80.asp
LSU NO - Call (504) 568-6262 on Thursdays between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to check your application status
Mount Sinai - Can call (212) 241-6696 Mondays & Wednesdays between 2 and 4 PM, EST for update.
MSU - link
MUSC - link
NYMC - link
OSU - link
Rush - link
SLU - link
Stanford - link
SUNY Downstate - link
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UC Davis - link
UC Irvine - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Chicago Pritzker SOM - (773) 702-1937 (only call after 4 weeks of no e-mail notification of completion!) or link
University of Cincinnati:https://comdo-wcnlb.uc.edu/MedOneStop/CommonFiles/COMLogin.aspx
University of Connecticut- They will call you to ask nay questions they have about your app and to say you are complete
University of Maryland- they send snail mail + you can log on to the secondary page
University of Washington - link PIN = first two letters of last name+last 7 digit SSN
USC Keck link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link
Wright State University Boonshoft School - link, 937-775-2936 or 937-775-3762, on Mondays 1-4 pm and Thursdays 9 am- 12 noon.
Yale - link Must be checked online. Admissions staff cannot check by phone or e-mail

Ahhh I just checked my Harvard status page and all my LORs are showing up not received! I submitted all the letters in late august and my secondary was in early august. what gives? anyone else having this problem??

Ahhh I just checked my Harvard status page and all my LORs are showing up not received! I submitted all the letters in late august and my secondary was in early august. what gives? anyone else having this problem??

I too just found this out - my letters were sent & received (ups tracking!) in early aug but I'm "incomplete" I emailed Harvard per their instructions - we'll see what happens. It seems (from another thread) that this has happened to a number of pp....

Thanks for the heads up - I just checked and have the same thing. I submitted my letters mid-July and submitted the secondary late July. I sent them an e-mail, I just hope that this delay doesn't cost me.

i wrote this in the harvard interview thread, but basically i submitted my secondary in july and my letters were sent then too. i should be complete but never received a complete email and my status page says incomplete/missing letters.

i finally called them today after not getting an email response and they said, "we've received everything and once your application is processed, it'll be complete."

it seems like submitting that early was a bad thing...people who submitted later have actually received interviews already! i dont know why it's taking over two months to process my application.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too...everything else shows up on their page, but they have not yet downloaded my letters, which were posted to Virtual Evals in July. Emailed them hoping to rectify the situation:luck: :luck:

Good luck to all!

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
BU - link
Case Western - link
Colorado - link
Cornell- link
Duke - link
GW - e-mail
MSU - link
MUSC - link
NYMC - link
OSU - link
Rush - link
SLU - link
Stanford - link
SUNY Downstate - link
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UC Davis - link
UC Irvine - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of North Carolina - link
USC Keck link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link

She got all the way to page three :eek:

For those of us who are still compulsively checking our status at schools. The sweetest words ever: "Your file is now complete."

dunno if this has been covered already but according to yale's website, yale's status page doesn't update any interview information..
they just send an email for interviews.

bumpin for all of u guys cuz i know tomorrow is a busy day.

I just called jefferson and in the voicemail options there is an option to request an interview....has anyone done this? I was too scared

I just called jefferson and in the voicemail options there is an option to request an interview....has anyone done this? I was too scared

Oh yea... first you need to press your GPA and pound, then MCAT and pound. From there they decide whether or not to interview you!

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
BU - link
Case Western - link
Colorado - link
Cornell- link
Duke - link
GW - e-mail
MSU - link
MUSC - link
NYMC - link
OSU - link
Rush - link
SLU - link
Stanford - link
SUNY Downstate - link
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UC Davis - link
UC Irvine - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Alabama: link
USC Keck link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
BU - link
Case Western - link
Colorado - link
Cornell- link
Duke - link
GW - e-mail
MSU - link
MUSC - link
NYMC - link
OSU - link
Rush - link
SLU - link
Stanford - link
SUNY Downstate - link
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UC Davis - link
UC Irvine - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
USC Keck link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link

so i'm confused...i was able to log in at UAB, but i haven't received any email form them about a secondary. i thought they screen applicants?!?

Yea whats the deal with UAB? I can log on too but never got an email from them saying its time for me to do their secondary

Yea whats the deal with UAB? I can log on too but never got an email from them saying its time for me to do their secondary
Well I did get an email from the MSTP office (since i'm applying MD/PhD) about the second week in September, and they said they're just getting around to evaluating applications. They said they'll only send out secondaries and request fees from applicants they plan on interviewing.

bumpity bump bump

Oh yea... first you need to press your GPA and pound, then MCAT and pound. From there they decide whether or not to interview you!

Huh? Are you serious? Jefferson has an option to request an interview? Are you sure this isn't just for those people who have already been invited for interviews and just need to schedule?

Well I did get an email from the MSTP office (since i'm applying MD/PhD) about the second week in September, and they said they're just getting around to evaluating applications. They said they'll only send out secondaries and request fees from applicants they plan on interviewing.

What happened with me and UAB- I hadn't heard anything and used the above link at the end of August. I got an email the day I logged on that said: "we are pleased that you initiated a secondary..." and it had instructions. Because I heard they screen and was confused by this, I called their office the next week and they said I got my email invitation. So, a little wary of paying for a secondary that I was not actually invited for, I went ahead and did it. I quickly went from "complete and under review" to "remain under consideration for an interview." I am OOS too.

What happened with me and UAB- I hadn't heard anything and used the above link at the end of August. I got an email the day I logged on that said: "we are pleased that you initiated a secondary..." and it had instructions. Because I heard they screen and was confused by this, I called their office the next week and they said I got my email invitation. So, a little wary of paying for a secondary that I was not actually invited for, I went ahead and did it. I quickly went from "complete and under review" to "remain under consideration for an interview." I am OOS too.
hmm, so do you think i should go ahead and follow the above link and fill it out?

I'm also OOS and listed as "Remain Under Consideration for Interview." How do we interpret this? Is it a hold, or is just because we're OOS and they really might interview us later? :confused:

I'm also OOS and listed as "Remain Under Consideration for Interview." How do we interpret this? Is it a hold, or is just because we're OOS and they really might interview us later? :confused:

so here's what i did, i'm OOS:

i didn't know they were screening, so i just filled out the secondary from a link on SDN without the email invite or acknowledgement that they had my application. i got a "NOTICE" email soon after (9/5)... "We are pleased you have initiated a Secondary Application to our School." Sent in the check and pic... there was no "complete" email, i just found out through their website. i got an interview invite email on 9/29. now my status is "interviewed - remain under consideration." they update their site frequently without emails...

:luck:

best,
farikanok

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
BU - link
Case Western - link
Colorado - link
Cornell- link
Duke - link
GW - e-mail
MSU - link
MUSC - link
NYMC - link
OSU - link
Rush - link
SLU - link
Stanford - link
SUNY Downstate - link
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UC Davis - link
UC Irvine - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
USC Keck link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link