The Official 7/28/2011 MCAT Club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YouNeverKnow22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sup guys :D

Members don't see this ad.

I'm starting to feel doomed. I didn't feel like this 3 weeks ago!!!

Are my emotions 3 weeks ago or now more relevant to my score?

Probably neither haha. Everyone feels terrible. I too am feeling less and less confident as judgment day approaches. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)

Probably neither haha. Everyone feels terrible. I too am feeling less and less confident as judgment day approaches. :scared:

I've been through this twice now and still can't decide which is worse - the obsession over all potentially missed questions immediately following the exam, or the build-up of uncertainly just prior to score release. I've found that my emotions keep oscillating between contentment, apathy, and anxiety; right now, I feel like I'm right back where I started, running over all the apocalyptic scenarios in my head and trying to recount each and every question as best I can. For me, it will not be good if my emotions are an accurate predictor of my performance, whether I'm going off how I felt 3 weeks ago or how I feel today.

My prediction a month ago was 10-9-10-R, but now it's more like 4-4-3-K. Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit. I had a dream that I got a 35S... now I just need a fairy godmother to make it real! :scared:

My prediction a month ago was 10-9-10-R, but now it's more like 4-4-3-K. Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit. I had a dream that I got a 35S... now I just need a fairy godmother to make it real! :scared:

Haha I have yet to have one dream involving a good score. Maybe reality will compensate for that? lol :xf:

2 days and 2 hours. :boom:

As the days close by, I am getting **** scared about our very auspicious MCAT test. I feel like hard work ALWAYS pays off and it always has for me, and I know I studied hard this time, for 7 months. Yes I did. And no matter what the scores come out to be, I am walking out with the satisfaction that I WORKED HARD! I DID MY PART. And now, it's up to God, he/she/it, or the universe or Satan, whoever you believe in.
We worked hard people, and success will be our's! No doubt about it.

~ As you sow, so shall you reap.
Good luck everyone, we will all break a leg, if we studied our butts off for it of course.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought the AAMC site said release was 5pm (on the 30th)...but usually everyone spends the day checking obsessively anyway, so I'm sure we'll find out =p

In answer to someone else's question, I'm not retaking again unless it's dismal, but that's purely because this is my third time and at the moment i feel like if i study for this exam again I'll explode. ...course, that's what I said last time, too. Just praying the scores are good :)

Ahhh this was my second time taking it and I COMPLETELY concur with this statement. Just the thought of taking it again...fml.

Hahahahahhaha right?! I feel the same way. I feel like initially when I started studying, I was aiming for a 40S, then 35P, and now I just feel like I got a 12J. Promising.

1st mcat score dream: 29
2nd mcat score dream: 26
3rd mcat score dream: 48 :laugh:

judgement day tomorrow.my insides are eating its way out

i am DYING right now. sadly, i know what i'm going to be dreaming about tonight...... starting to consider not actually letting myself go to sleep tonight...

Good score: call parents, play basketball, go to ABC store and buy captain morgan, eat dinner, get drunk, go play broom ball with the fraternity

Bad score: call parents, go to ABC store and buy captain morgan, may or may not eat dinner, get excessively drunk until I pass out

Good score: call parents, play basketball, go to ABC store and buy captain morgan, eat dinner, get drunk, go play broom ball with the fraternity

Bad score: call parents, go to ABC store and buy captain morgan, may or may not eat dinner, get excessively drunk until I pass out

I hear you!! I just want to stay drunk tomorrow. Dont want to feel the pain or happiness.

UGH the horoscopes left me feeling really terrible! I ended up twisting/interpreting them to translate to "BAD NEWS TOMORROW"

OMG! No joke! Me too! But I read on other websites until I got one that satisfied me :D **** i hate this test. I wont be able to sleep tonight.

So, is it released @3 pm EST?

Please do post your scores,- at least some of it, just to know how we all fared...

Time seems longest when waiting...

Good luck guys...!!!!

Wishing you guys best of luck!!! seriously hope nobody gets to retake.:xf::xf::xf::xf::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

Good luck everyone! I was in the same position on Aug. 9 (7/6 exam taker) so I really feel for you. I have a friend who is waiting on results today. If it helps, we all thought we had done horrifically and I think most of us were pleasantly shocked with our results. If you don't hit the mark, then just keep on trying!

:thumbup::luck::thumbup:

P.S. In case you are totally neurotic like me when it comes to painfully revealing scores one by one, and you are anxious about how the screen will look, the order will be:

Test Date VR PS WS BS Composite

I logged on about 45 minutes before results were up and reduced the window to a 2 inch column, refreshed intermittently and then slowly scrolled over. Not that I in any way endorse this method, but for anyone who can't rip the bandaid off (me), it can be done. ;-)

Last edited:
Haha. There really should be some sort of courtesy transitional page. "Scores are now available - click here to view."

EDIT: I am NOT claiming that scores are up yet!

Amen to that BHaus. The time is killin me!

I feel numb :( This is my first MCAT. Definitely a feeling I've never felt before with any other test thats for sure. I didn't feel like I missed every question but didn't feel likee I rocked it either. It's messin up my chi with the world...

anyone NOT checking their scores right at 3pm?

I'm gonna try not to (but I bet I end up compulsively checking my phone). I'll be in class, and I REALLY don't want to make a scene lol.

please post real score vs practice average. would be interesting to see.

Yes, definitely! I wish SDN would make a poll about this!

P.S. In case you are totally neurotic like me when it comes to painfully revealing scores one by one, and you are anxious about how the screen will look, the order will be:

Test Date VR PS WS BS Composite

I logged on about 45 minutes before results were up and reduced the window to a 2 inch column, refreshed intermittently and then slowly scrolled over. Not that I in any way endorse this method, but for anyone who can't rip the bandaid off (me), it can be done. ;-)

LOL. Thank you so much! I was wondering about this. I'm definitely doing it your way haha.

It's at least nice to know that we're not all waiting in pain alone!
Excited for 3 because we'll know what to do next ... no more 'what ifs'!

Ahhhhh I can't handle these last few hours. Everyday the past week my score prediction has gone down. I think I started out at like 32 and now I'm down to 24 haha.

Either way I don't know how I am going occupy myself for these last few hours.