The Official 7/28/2011 MCAT Club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YouNeverKnow22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sup guys :D

Members don't see this ad.

Good Luck today everybody! I have heard that the scores come out at 3pm but I have also heard 5pm, does anybody know what time they come out?
Thanks!

Good Luck today everybody! I have heard that the scores come out at 3pm but I have also heard 5pm, does anybody know what time they come out?
Thanks!

For the Last 10 or so test administrations, including mine (7/16) the scores have been released between 3:05-3:10 P.M. Eastern time. I think mine came out at like 3:08 P.M.

Members don't see this ad :)
For the Last 10 or so test administrations, including mine (7/16) the scores have been released between 3:05-3:10 P.M. Eastern time. I think mine came out at like 3:08 P.M.

lol I can just imagine all of us just clicking the refresh button over and over

A little something while everyone waits

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2xDiXhrLPc[/YOUTUBE]

This was on my MCAT test date thread, hope you this gets you motivated/pumped up.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
Why am I continuously eating, while feeling nauseous. <bangs head>

Because in America, eating is a hobby.

american20food.jpg

.... an awesome, delicious hobby

The wait is excruciating. I have no class or obligations today to distract me. Whether I am elated or depressed at 3 PM, I am going to be useless for the rest of the day.

The wait is excruciating. I have no class or obligations today to distract me. Whether I am elated or depressed at 3 PM, I am going to be useless for the rest of the day.

I'm totally in your shoes here. I can't even think straight. I'm just worrying my butt off. Maybe I'll hit up some P90X

Ahhhhh I can't handle these last few hours. Everyday the past week my score prediction has gone down. I think I started out at like 32 and now I'm down to 24 haha.

Either way I don't know how I am going occupy myself for these last few hours.

I feel the same way. My imaginary score has gotten so low....I'm not even nervous about finding out anymore. :shrug:

Am I the only one hitting refresh every 10 minutes knowing that it is futile for a few more hours >_>...?

No, sadly, you are not the only one.
I am also refreshing my gradebook for my score on a paper.... At least that website is less intimidating... :confused:
Horrible day!

What would be funny is if NOBODY posted their scores.

People should just leave comments like "yay I did well" or "omg I have to retake" and then left it at that.

A lot of SDN members would go absolutely psycho.

Ten minutes to go and suddenly I'm all jumpy... why is this keyboard so loud? Who turned the lights off in here? Why are there 100 people on this thread and nobody posting!?!! Hopefully someone here lets us all know when scores are up, because I'm too scared to look. :scared:

Ten minutes to go and suddenly I'm all jumpy... why is this keyboard so loud? Who turned the lights off in here? Why are there 100 people on this thread and nobody posting!?!! Hopefully someone here lets us all know when scores are up, because I'm too scared to look. :scared:

I think the 100 people are waiting for someone to do the same thing. :scared:

i'm lurkin away. i took this test date but voided. my gf however scored. she literally just went to sleep like an hour or two ago. LOL (she's in taiwan on fulbright).

I was handling the anticipation OK until last week. Then the hurricane distracted me over the weekend. But by yesterday, I was a total nervous wreck. Except for work, which I had to do, I was completely unproductive. Couldn't even work on essays. I have accomplished nothing today except to take a shower.

I've been stress eating ALL DAY and feeling nauseous. The last time I felt like this was when my colleagues and I were told to stay by a phone on a Saturday to find out if we were getting laid off. Got bad news that time.

I would be psyched to get a 30, OK with a 29, ecstatic with anything over 30, and below 29 ... well, I will still be all right, but I might reconsider applying this cycle so I can retake in January.

My life is on hold for five more minutes!!!

anyone feel like this cat?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEmyF28p5I4[/YOUTUBE]

I do lol

Good luck everybody.

I bet the first person that posts will have a 36. Anyone else wanna take a guess? It seems like that's the first score I see all the time. People that get in the 20s won't post at all. I think people who get low 30s... a lot of them are unhappy since they were shooting for 35+. So usually, the dude that got barely over 35 is the one that's ecstatic. After that, you just see an avalanche of posts.

Dude I made this song my alarm tone every morning while studying for the exam. It was the only way I could wake up on time every morning to HIT THE BOOKS.

I had that song and "You're the best around" playing on a loop before I took the test on 08/05 :laugh:

Ooh ooh! Can i be the first one to post then?

I think you helped me answer a question on a PM once. If you did, thanks.

And if so... I hope you ARE the first one to post. :)

:thumbup:

Edit: You did help me answer a question last month. Did you retake or something?

How do you call a person who got a really low MCAT score and still managed to graduate from Medical School?

A doctor.