The Official 9/02/2011 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unhappytnt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Too early?

Members don't see this ad.

my scores were 10+ sciences, 5 verbal
anyone wanna take a gamble and say i did better on verbal this time? lol

Members don't see this ad :)
My feeling walking out of the test was like....10-7-8.

But I think (as opposed to feel) that I MUST have done better on 9/2 just because of all the practice tests I took, so I'm going to now say: 10-10-R-10.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this will be a long day! Luckily I got friends to go to the beach with here soon... there will be no phone, no internet, and no opportunities to sit around by myself wondering all day.

Hope everyone is keeping busy! Don't let this beast of a test steal the day from you ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have nooooooooooo idea how I did. Like, actually have no idea whatsoever. It's kind of strange. The only one I feel sure about is PS, where I probably got an 8 to 9, maybe scraping a 10 if I'm super lucky. As for VR and BS, it's anyone's guess haha.

It's too bad I have a biochem exam tomorrow that I haven't yet really studied for. Let's go MCAT let's go...? Maybe?

I only know one thing for sure: Tatertots is getting a smacktastic score :p

If I don't get above a 35 my parents, professors, friends, and right hand will disown me.

I don't want my right hand to leave me :(

If I don't get above a 35 my parents, professors, friends, and right hand will disown me.

I don't want my right hand to leave me :(

Your right hand?? Does that mean you will have to find a girlfriend/boyfriend now?

I joined SDN because I found myself following this thread since taking the 9/2/11 MCAT. Good luck everybody!

There is no luck, only a death that takes us ever so gently into the void of nonexistence. Behold, we are overtaken, defeated, and shells of our old selves.

Okay, I need advice. I'm currently at work and will be until 8pm. SHOULD I LOOK AT MY SCORES OR WAIT UNTIL I GET HOME?

This my second exam, terribly disappointed by first set of scores, feel like I did better this time, but who knows?!

why dont they freaking release this thing at midnight????? it's bad enuf we had to wait one month!! am losing my mind here, i need to know :scared:

i was more nervous last time @__@
this time i'm just either i do well and have a shot at getting in, or worst case scenario, apply, don't get in. then sit out a year, study 3months for MCAT even more hard-core and just wait for next round, but hopefully i pull a 30+ correctly crossing fingers for 11-11-11

noooooo i've waited this long. I literally have done nothing but watch grey's anatomy and hit f5 all day

I've decided to stay here on this message board refreshing every minute instead of checking online. That way, when the scores come out and the board goes crazy I can prepare myself to see my score.

:xf: -_-

I've decided to stay here on this message board refreshing every minute instead of checking online. That way, when the scores come out and the board goes crazy I can prepare myself to see my score.

:xf: -_-

haha i just decided the same thing! i feel like i might get sick...