****The Official Baylor College of Dentistry Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

This makes it seem so much closer to see all of the official threads opening up! :eek:

Fingers crossed to be posting in this for real in a week with all of you other awesome guys and gals! :xf:

Good luck tonight everyone!! Hope to see you guys and gals next year!!

Members don't see this ad :)
do they send out all acceptance today?

Well I heard from SA at 12:01, but still nothing from Baylor...

Anyone hear from these guys yet??

So far nothing......eek I cant stay up all night, I have a practical...but I cant sleep either

If I remember correctly, acceptances for Baylor last year came out around 12:30-1:30. So don't freak out guys! Just wait a little more :)

Anyone getting tired of refreshing their email yet? :(

Last edited:
I cant stay up till 1:30... I have work in the morning....CMON BAYLOOOORR.

Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED!!!! Thank you God!!!!

12:38! See you all next year! :D

Freaking out.. anyone heard anything yet?

I got in!!! I will see you in August..

Email was stamped at 12:38!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Why such the huge gap between times?

can't decide between UTHSCSA and Baylor!!!

but super pumped I got both!!!

Got mine at 12:31!! I will definitely be there in August! Let's get this party started!

GOt acceepptedddd 1244am!! words cant describe it!! :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:facebook group????

so happy for everyone

Last edited:
Accepted at 12:28. Just floored... wow. Congrats guys. I might have a decision ahead of me. And everyone else, hang in there!

Congrats to everyone :D I'm so excited for us and can't wait to meet y'all next fall!!! :)

I never got a email. =O Should I call and ask?!

I thought they send out about 30-40 acceptances each time?

I thought they send out about 30-40 acceptances each time?

No the majority of Baylor get in Dec. 1 at 12:30ish AM and few people turn it down. There's very little "wave" activity. Maybe 5-7 each wave and then everyone else waits until people drop or move around TX schools.

I've heard that not all are notified by email. Instead they receive a phone call or receive the official letter in the mail. Does anyone know if this is true?

My friend got a message saying first round acceptance are over. Second round starts in January if, they have one. Alternate list begins in April...

My friend got a message saying first round acceptance are over. Second round starts in January if, they have one. Alternate list begins in April...

Do you know if they're still interviewing? Or is the interview process over with?

Got my email at 12:31. Excited about my Baylor acceptance. Is this everyones first choice?

I'm with you. Let me know as you make your choice, I"m having a hard time deciding too.