***The Official Columbia Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

xatlasb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone who is applying!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied too! Good luck.

Has anybody seen this school before? Reputation is fantastic, whats the town like?

AA:20 TS:22 PAT:21:thumbup::thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Long shot, keep fingers crossed

Dream school. Hoping for an interview.

Just got a confirmation email from columbia.

My app was mailed out 7/5 and I received the confirmation email on the same day. Good luck to everyone else who applied!

Got an email saying AADSAS was received and that they would notify me if I was missing anything and not to contact them.

Applied 3rd batch (July 12).

Sorry if this has been asked before, does CSDM have a supplementary application? If so, what is it? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got two emails within an hour of each other.

Email 1: App is completed and received.
Email 2: Fee is received.

4th Batch.

Got two emails within an hour of each other.

Email 1: App is completed and received.
Email 2: Fee is received.

4th Batch.

Same here. I submitted my fee after receiving the first one.

decided to apply pretty late here. well, 4th batch. I got both emails as well. I guess now we just play the waiting game.

Paid the supplemental fees on July 15 and received an email on Friday that the fees are missing. :eek:
Anyone has already paid and received the same email?
Thanks

Did you pay by check or online?

If you paid online, you would have received a confirmation email.

paid online and received a confirmation letter

Thanks for replying.
I paid online and received an email "order confirmation" on the same day which was July 15 but last Friday I received another email that the fees are missing.

Thanks for replying.
I paid online and received an email "order confirmation" on the same day which was July 15 but last Friday I received another email that the fees are missing.

Your proof of payment is that order confirmation email. Forward that email to them.

Hey all,

Has anyone heard anything from Columbia? Good luck to everyone

Hey all,

Has anyone heard anything from Columbia? Good luck to everyone

Got an e-mail beginning of July saying that had my supplemental fee and AADSAS application, but haven't heard from them since!

I called the school. Orientation ended last week and they began meeting about applicants last Friday. I hope we hear something soon. According to their website, they are running behind schedule.

Waiting to hear from Columbia as well. This is my dream school so I really hope I hear something soon! Good luck to everyone!

Got an interview invite today!

Got an interview invite by email as well this morning. Good luck to everyone else!

Congrats guys. Got my invite as well

interview invite today! gotta' pick a friday now...

do you guys know if they are only scheduling for september? Just got an invite but won't be able to email them until later. Is that how they want us to schedule?

Same question, only september? I want to schedule an october day, is it ok or does it make a big difference Oct vs. Sep

Same question, only september? I want to schedule an october day, is it ok or does it make a big difference Oct vs. Sep

I called admissions, they just want you to email them with 3 fridays that work best for you. It is first come first serve and if one date is booked, the remaining dates will be chosen based on the order you list them. When I called they still had openings on Sept. 6.

And for those wondering, sounds like they chose from a whole slew of batches. I'm second but looks like people from 6th batch have received invites as well. Hope to meet some of ya there :thumbup:

I called admissions, they just want you to email them with 3 fridays that work best for you. It is first come first serve and if one date is booked, the remaining dates will be chosen based on the order you list them. When I called they still had openings on Sept. 6.

And for those wondering, sounds like they chose from a whole slew of batches. I'm second but looks like people from 6th batch have received invites as well. Hope to meet some of ya there :thumbup:

ah ok. Thanks. Wasn't sure how it would work. So we can schedule in October? I can have all 3 Fridays from October? I thought at first that I'd have to go September 6

ah ok. Thanks. Wasn't sure how it would work. So we can schedule in October? I can have all 3 Fridays from October? I thought at first that I'd have to go September 6

yup, two of the three dates I gave them were for October:thumbup:

Hey guys did you guys get any emails saying application complete?

The only email I got from Columbia is the one that says received AADSAS application.

Was there another email saying app is in review?

First invite here! What dates are some of you guys giving? Would be cool to schedule on the same day and save on hotel fees and whatnot.

Im still waiting... How do i know what batch i was?

did you guys receive any emails between having them saying they received your app and getting an interview invite?

i got the email about them receiving my application...nothing else yet
still waiting for an invite :(

So far I received 3 emails: 1 application received, 2 supplemental required, 3 supplemental and fee received!! That's all, I believe they are now my application is complete and ready for review (5 batch)